Disney Store Permanently Closed 2020

Unless I'm missing something NYC is the only nonoutlet store left. It might be closing. Disney kept it one Childrens Place took over the rest, moved NYC to WoD. They could do it again.
Isn’t Tyson’s Corner a regular Disney store as well? Haven’t been in a while

Gilroy is losing it's Disney Store Outlet? I thought they were safe because I thought the outlet stores were untouched and only the regular Disney Stores were closing? What a surprise that Disney Store has left the Central Coast because now that Gilroy is gonna lose it's Disney Store Outlet where are the people that live in the Central Coast gonna get their Disney merchandise? The only Disney Store that closed way before these closures began was in Capitola and that one closed in 2008. Arizona Mills is losing it's Disney Store Outlet too? That was the one my aunt would visit and she would buy Tinker Bell stuff there and she adored Disney Stores a lot because she bought coffee cups and clothing there

Alright. I just got the word from a Twitter user named Tanooki Joe. He said that The Disney Store in Time Square will be closing as well. He also stated that all Disney Stores in North America are closing.

I guess I missed one.
Alright. I just got the word from a Twitter user named Tanooki Joe. He said that The Disney Store in Time Square will be closing as well. He also stated that all Disney Stores in North America are closing.
Who is Joe?
That said it looks like all the stores are closing
Will Disney keep any outlet stores. Will NYC operate as a WoD store?

Just heard the Disney Store in Garden State Plaza, Paramus, NJ is closing in September.

Times Square wasn't posted as closing yet.
The only other non-outlet stores that aren't showing as closing are Arden Fair (Sacramento), Tyson's Corner (VA), and Bellevue Square (WA),

Times Square wasn't posted as closing yet.
The only other non-outlet stores that aren't showing as closing are Arden Fair (Sacramento), Tyson's Corner (VA), and Bellevue Square (WA),
They might be next. We will find out after September 15. Because Target going with more locations.

And since The Disney Store has a deal with Target, I know Target has their Disney Store at the Suffolk Down Plaza in Revere MA. Will Target bring Disney to The Mall at Pheasant Lane in Nashua NH, Liberty Tree Mall in Davers MA, South Shore Plaza in Quincy MA, Holyoke Mall at Ingleside in Holyoke MA, and so on?

Seriously?! That's an important flagship. Disney would be foolish to close that, given that it's always been popular, and I was under the impression that the flagships will remain.
They also have a flagship store in Chicago and San Francisco. And sadly, They both are closing. Some people think that the Time Square location may revert back to "World of Disney".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter