Disney Store Online: Limited Time River Country Tee Shirt

bama_ed

It's kind of fun to do the impossible-Walt Disney
https://www.disneystore.com/disneystore/product/details?productId=1425538&isSingleItem=true&searchTerms=river%20country%20tee

Available to order Thursday February 16 - Thursday February 23, 2017 for $27.99

Bama Ed

PS - thanks to DD :hippie: for bringing this to my attention.

Must get!! Our very first trip to WDW in 1989 was at the Fort and I grew up going to River Country after we moved to Orlando in 92 ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thanks for the info. I'm going to buy one! I have a River Country T-Shirt with a print on it of Donald Duck riding an inner tube, which is one of my most prized Disney possessions. I wear the shirt often while swimming at WDW. I have happy memories of visiting River Country as a kid in 1979. My only other visit to River Country was 1997.

Love this shirt. I remember being scared of some of the slides and I really didn't like the green water...but all I have are good memories of the place :)

My wife surprised me with this the other day. Spent many hours there in the late 80's and early 90's when we stayed at the Fort. I remember the slides that terminated mid-air into the water seemed like they were 40 feet high but now I see they were about 5' above the water.

My wife surprised me with this the other day. Spent many hours there in the late 80's and early 90's when we stayed at the Fort. I remember the slides that terminated mid-air into the water seemed like they were 40 feet high but now I see they were about 5' above the water.

Good for you pjpoppins. DW sounds really nice to do that for you.

It's also gratifying for me to know that someone benefited from this thread. :thumbsup2

Bama Ed

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter