Disney store in Toronto location

wenabre

DIS Veteran
I will be heading to Toronto this weekend with my DD to see a couple of shows and have a little get-away and I was wondering where the Disney store is located. As we are going down by train and staying near City Hall, I hope its not too far away. So if anyone could let me know where it can be found, I would like to stop in and shop for awhile.
Thank you...:D

Wendy and Kaighley...

No help here for the location but I wanted to say HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!

See you soon....Miss you.

:wave:

Yep. The Eaton Center is the closest location ... Its about a five minute walk from Toronto City Hall. Its on the third floor beside the McDonald's. To get to the other Disney stores, you would need to drive or take the subway.

Thanks everyone.....they say a change is as good as a rest, so maybe a different Disney store might have a few more different things in it!
We ( My DD ) and I are really looking forward to this little trip away,which is part birthday present for me and part Christmas present for my DD. Not only that...my Mom is babysitting the other two children!! ( the dog and the cat )
I really hope that the Lion King is as good as the write ups have been about it, my DD is very musical and knows words and music to most things Disney, so I guess I will be hearing quite a bit of Lion King music for awile.:D
Sam, when are you back...we miss you too:(

Oh boy you and your DD are going to have a fantastic time at The Lion King!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

My Dh and I saw it last year in Toronto, with my brother and his wife and my brother is in no way a musical type fan never mind a Disney fan but he loved it! All you could hear was him laughing through the whole performance.;) You can almost feel like your at WDW with the performance as it's really so "Disney"!

I hope you both have a wonderful Mom and Daughter time together!;)

yes, you will love the lion king:D :D i love the music too.
dd and i have a similar trip planned. we are going to TO on mon. and tues for some xmas shopping and a Peter Gabriel concert monday night. we are also taking the train. one of the highlights will be picking up my wdw ap that i have ordered from the disney store at the eaton centre. :D :D hope you have a great weekend.

kathe:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter