• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISNEY STORE ~ I bought more pins! AND OTHER THINGS ON SALE!

Was at the Fairview Store last night but didn't buy anything. Lots of stuff for little girls. They had no pins on display at all which was kinda disappointing. They had rearranged the entire store though and there was lots of princess stuff.

Cdnmickeylover

I was at the Limeridge store this morning and there wasnt any pins out either.There was a whole lot of Princess stuff.Not a whole lot of adult(some nighties)I am a little disappointed in TDS now.

It's just one of those things ~ sales come and go. I never know when the sales happen until I get to the store. There is nothing better than walking around the corner of the mall and seeing the DS with a 75% OFF sign in the front! LOL! I think I bought over 120 pins during the sale, so I'm pretty happy with my purchases. I'll visit the store again after March Break and see what's up! S

So off we go to Square One DS. No such animal! Have them call Downtown DS, still no luck! CM thinks it could have been from the US! So what else is new!LOL

Lots of stuff on sale, some at 33%, 50% and 75%! But of course mostly little kid stuff. The plush was moved away from their home in front of the TV and Princess Stuff in it's place.

And not a pin in sight either! Hope that means new pins coming in!LOL

Scratch
:smooth:

No more pins at Square One DS? That's okay. I have more than I know what to do with right now? LOL! I got so into Disney scrapbooking this weekend, I realized I didn't do my laundry and ironing! YIKES! Good thing it's March Break, I can do stuff Monday and Tuesday!

We are going to RFC this week, so I'll stop by the Yorkdale DS. Chat soon! S

I have solved the mystery of the missing pins. Talked to a CM-Manager at the Disney store in Calgary last night. Apparently they were told to box up the pins, seal the boxes and place them in their store room while the "princess" sale is on. According to the CM this is a first. The pins are supposed to come out again in a couple of weeks and will be at the same smokin' deal prices. Unfortunately, even if you ask for pins from the back, they cannot sell them to you right now as their sales are being monitored. If CM's are caught selling the pins, they are being reprimanded.

So just keep an eye out for the elusive pins!!!

DL

OOOOOHHHHHH! Thank you! Do I hear FIELD TRIP! LOL! S

oops, I forgot to mention that this is what is happening at all the stores. So, you can expect the pins to come out all at the same time. The CM said that it is easier to say "sorry we have no pins" than to try and explain why they can't sell them right now.

DL

I need to get more pins! Especially now we are going to do the MAGIC! I can't believe it! Oh well, let's hope everything is ok by then.

Scratch
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter