• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Store Coupon

teach1abc

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how to get a Disney Store coupon? My daughter really wants the Moana dress before we go in June. I got an email that costumes were up to 30% off so I told her I was going to order her one. I put it in the cart and the Moana costume said not eligible. Any tips or ideas how to get a coupon?

The email coupons aren't always applicable on all items. Read the fine print to see what is excluded. If the Moana costume isn't eligible for the discount, then the coupon won't apply. If it should be eligible, contact DisneyStore.com to ask about it. They have great customer service and will be glad to help you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter