Disney store Black Friday sales?

I was wondering the same thing. My daughter wants some of the small world dolls for Christmas!

I've been checking all the time as I want to see the ad too! Right now they have a Magical savings event going on right now but the items I want are more expensive then when they had their 25% off family and friends event. So I'm holding out for BF.

I know most stores are doing a week of Thanksgiving, not just Black Friday sales so check starting Monday or Tuesday

Looks like the Disney Store is having what it calls a "magical week" of sales, whatever that means???

ALL Black Friday prices are already in effect at the stores and online.

In addition, there is usually a coupon good for an additional 20% off, store opening until about 10 am on Friday. This is on top of the sale prices.

Do NOT expect a sale price for Small World Dolls, or anything from FROZEN. If you want those items, go for that 20% off opportunity. The stores do not have a large backstock of those dolls.

Some stores opening at 8 pm on Thanksgiving, esp. outlets. Most others open at midnight.

As for Friends and Family prices being better, that is possible, because the F&F sale is actually a REALLY good sale. But the sales now are excellent too.

Did anyone venture out to the Disney Store in Black Friday? We ended up ordering online that day with the additional 20% off they were offering. Just curious to see if the stores had a better deal then the website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter