Disney Springs Transport

slpeters

DIS Veteran
Our upcoming trip is Universal with a day at SeaWorld and a MVMCP. As we've never been to Disney Springs we thought maybe we would do that before the party, maybe tour the monorail resorts as well. We'll probably arrive at Disney Springs by Uber since we'll be coming from Universal. I assume we could take Disney transport from Disney Springs to MK or one of the monorail resorts. Is there anything in particular I should know about the transportation options from Disney Springs mid-afternoon?

You won't be able to get to MK directly from DS .Buses run from the parks to DS after 4pm, but no buses run back to the parks. I would take the bus from DS to the Contemporary Resort. Then you can tour the monorail resorts and end at the MK for the party.

If you're touring for Christmas decorations, I'd take the bus to WL and then the boat to either CR or MK. IMHO, WL's decorations are more impressive than any of the Monorail Resorts. GF is the close second.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter