• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Springs Parking New Year's Eve

Mobbane

Earning My Ears
I know the Disney Spring garages close at 2am and they do not allow overnight parking, but does Disney make an exception to this on New Year's Eve? (Formally or informally). Anyone with any experience in what they've done in the past?

I know the Disney Spring garages close at 2am and they do not allow overnight parking, but does Disney make an exception to this on New Year's Eve? (Formally or informally). Anyone with any experience in what they've done in the past?

I don't see why they would. Nothing formal at the very least is posted to indicate they would.

Disney Springs closes at 2 am. There is no reason for Disney to extend parking time.

It is suggested that if you plan on drinking on any of Disney property that you use Disney transportation, Minnie Van, Uber or Lyft, for everyone 's safety.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter