• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Springs Hotels and ECVs

musicmom3331

Mouseketeer
With Magical Express going away, I'm considering staying at a Disney Springs hotel next year. Do their shuttles accommodate ECVs?

Their shuttles to where? The shared shuttle buses between the hotels and the parks have been accessible for at least the last 10 years or so.

You might want to keep an eye on the Orlando Hotels board and reports from those who have stayed recently (or as it gets closer to your trip). I believe at least some of the off-site resorts had suspended shuttles to the parks this summer/fall. I don't know if they have resume yet.

In the past, some of the shuttle services may have used accessible buses. You'd want to check with the specific resort to ask what is the process for making sure you have accessible transportation. I believe some will call a cab is the bus doesn't have a lift.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter