Disney Song Question! Second Star to the Right?

EsmeraldaX

DIS Veteran
I was at DTD marketplace last week, and several nights I heard a version of The Second Star to the Right. It was kind of a poppy female singer singing it. I really want to get a copy of this on CD but I have no idea what cd it is on.

I noticed they played a lot of pop versions of Disney Songs there. I was thinking it might be from
Disney Mania 2
The Second Star To The Right - Jesse Mccartney

This cd sells for $37 on amazon though, so I really want to make sure before I buy it. This seems odd too, because I saw this cd for $17 in the Disney Store at Orlando airport.

Does anyone know the version I'm referring to??

Thanks!!

Sheri

The Second Star To The Right - Jesse Mccartney

Ugh. I just found out, in this case, Jesse is a guy. So I don't think this song is him, unless he has a very girlish voice :( Back to the start of my search I guess.

I also realized, I was looking at a Japanese import cd , theregular version is $13.99. My bad.

Does anyone have a listing of every version of the Seconed Star to the Right ever recorded???

Thanks!
Sheri

I think the one you heard might be off the "Return to Neverland" Soundtrack.

Originally posted by meeko_33785
I think the one you heard might be off the "Return to Neverland" Soundtrack.

Thats the one! I just ordered it off Amazon. Ugh....I went to 11 (I kid you not!) different stores yesterday looking for it and I guess it's out of print. Got one on Amazon for $6.99 :teeth:

Sheri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter