Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So curious about this “collection”. The one bag I don’t like at all. But potential for awesome offerings.
I was thinking the same thing. I really don't care for this design. I'm not sure who this artist is, but it matches the shirt in post 16,177 above.

Pixar Fest at DCA runs from April 9 - August 4. I assume these Pixar releases are just the beginning of many this season.

Thank you so much for your post a couple of days ago giving us a heads up that these were coming online today. We are down here now but we flew Spirit so we are all either rocking a carry on or a weight limited checked bag. Now I've been able to order these online and don't have to worry about that dreaded weight check at MCO :cool: .

Once again, thanks for all you do for this community!!

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your post a couple of days ago giving us a heads up that these were coming online today. We are down here now but we flew Spirit so we are all either rocking a carry on or a weight limited checked bag. Now I've been able to order these online and don't have to worry about that dreaded weight check at MCO :cool: .

Once again, thanks for all you do for this community!!
Love this community❤️
You're welcome and thanks for the kind words
Now that your shopping is out of the way, 8-) relax and enjoy your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter