Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disney Lorcana – Prepare to Venture “Into the Inklands”
Updated on January 26, 2024, with the new trailer for and additional details on the upcoming “Into the Inklands” expansion and the calendar of future Lorcana releases...

...“Into the Inklands” will be released first at local game stores and Disney Parks on February 23, 2024, and later at mass retailers and shopDisney on March 8, 2024. The expansion includes two starter decks, Amber/Emerald and Sapphire/Ruby ($16.99 each), booster packs ($5.99 each), a new Illumineer’s Trove ($49.99), deck boxes ($5.99 each), card portfolios ($19.99 each), and playmats ($19.99 each).

Instagram

Adventureland Treehouse Magnet and Ornament Now Available at Disneyland

A small selection of items featuring the logo for the new Adventureland Treehouse are now available to purchase at Disneyland.
Both a magnet and an ornament featuring the marque of the Adventureland Treehouse are now available to purchase at the nearby Adventureland Bazaar in Disneyland Park.
The magnet retails for $14.99, while the ornament is $19.99.
1706454988124.png

Photos: “I am no Jedi” Collection Arrives at Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Ahsoka Tano Day
Ashley Eckstein, the voice of Ahsoka Tano, was at Disney’s Hollywood Studios today to celebrate Ahsoka Tano Day with the launch of a brand-new collection...

View attachment 829344View attachment 829345
click link for more photos
Can anyone tell or know how much the white sweatshirt is? Trying to decide if I want to try for it tomorrow online (I think I read you can buy online tomorrow).

A smaller LEGO 75379 R2-D2 revealed for LEGO Star Wars 25th Anniversary!
Amazon Mexico has given us our very first look at a new LEGO Star Wars 25th anniversary set, 75379 R2-D2!

This is a midi-sized version of everyone’s beloved astromech droid, and is set for release on 1 March 2024, and will retail for US$99.99.

To celebrate LEGO Star Wars’ 25th anniversary, we not only get this awesome new box art and packaging design, but the set will also come with an exclusive Darth Malak, a fan favourite from Knights of the Old Republic, and various other Legends content, complete with a decorative display stand with the 25th logo on it!

1706463025105.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter