• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
did you disassemble and repack them? or sell them assembled?
Disassembled and placed in zip lock bags for resale. I was nice enough to number the bags according to the instructions manual. We also had the original boxes for some sets and sent those as well (folded). I think keeping the box increases value
We have all (and I do mean all) the original Clone Wars sets, including the characters from when the show was still on Cartoon Network. I don’t think I could part with them, but you’re making me curious. We also have The Orthanc Tower, to which I’m not attached.
I'm jealous of your Clone Wars sets! Take a look on eBay and see what orthanc and anything else you'd want to part with is going for, could be worth it if you're not attached

Just an FYI, the 25% off Disney Visa code stacks with this code. Got one of the Christmas Spirit Jerseys for around $35!

Thanks got a sweatshirt and an ornament for 45. Also signed up for text alerts and got free shipping. Now if I could have found my rewards card to use for some it would have been even better. I know it's here, I didn't use it on my last trip but took it. Not in its normal place but it's somewhere.

FYI- about the "Coming Soon" View-Master 3-D Disney Collector Set

View attachment 809318

Versions are available at Amazon, Target etc.. for $19.99 contains 3 reels.

View attachment 809320View attachment 809319

This version showed up at Disneyland for $39.99. Different glasses and 9 reels.
Looks like this is the version coming soon to shopdisney

Instagram
View attachment 809322View attachment 809323
Hmmm my Walmart order is return eligible through 11/30 and this releases 11/28. Perfect timing!

Last edited:
Just an FYI, the 25% off Disney Visa code stacks with this code. Got one of the Christmas Spirit Jerseys for around $35!
I did way too much damage... I used a 20% off code earlier this week and got the same three items today for $70 less! I also added a ton of other stuff I wanted, but couldn't justify at only 20% off. I am sad I used my unique "shop with us again" 20% code because I feel like it would have also stacked AND I could have used Disney GCs, but oh well. Can't win them all! Rakuten also went up to 11% tonight compared to 10% earlier today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter