Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This would go great with my Stitch-on-the-Castle charm. Now we need Stitch-on-the-Tree-of-Life and Stitch-on-Spaceship-Earth to complete the set
that would be brilliant!!! I too have the Stitch on the Castle, and I need this so bad! But I have no trip planned at all. I actually mistakenly ended up with two of the castle charms, dd took one, she is the original Stitch fan in the family.

that would be brilliant!!! I too have the Stitch on the Castle, and I need this so bad! But I have no trip planned at all. I actually mistakenly ended up with two of the castle charms, dd took one, she is the original Stitch fan in the family.
I’m hoping it will be around for a while, I won’t be down to WDW until April

They're just really good quality socks. I've bought many pairs as gifts for holidays (my family members ask for them, I'm not just randomly gifting people socks) and they last for a long time.
Good quality socks make a good random gift, thanks for the idea. I might start doing that 😉

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter