• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disney100 Purple Mickey Mouse Balloon Bucket at EPCOT

Last, but certainly not least, who doesn’t love a popcorn bucket? Also starting on Sept. 22, EPCOT will be home to the Disney 100 Purple Mickey Mouse Balloon Bucket. You’ll be able to find this purple popcorn pal at the popcorn carts throughout the park, so keep your eye out the next time you go.

Popcorn Carts Throughout EPCOT (Available starting Sept. 22)

• Disney100 Purple Mickey Mouse Balloon Bucket
credit:
Disney Eats: New EPCOT Festival Marketplaces Debut Sept. 22, Must-Try Menu Items This Fall

RSVLTS

An all-new Disney’s Hocus Pocus collection takes flight tomorrow, 9/21 @ 4 PM ET.

View attachment 795778
Instagram
I've fallen deep down the RSVLTS hole...

There was also a restock of sold out Halloween patterns.

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 9.42.39 PM.png

"Oogie's Turn to Boogie" was pretty rare and selling for a lot on the resale market. I may or may not have purchased it for myself today with a $20 coupon I got from previous purchases.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter