• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Are those kinda...spoilery?

Also, New Republic E-Wing! Cool!

The LEGO stuff tends to be the 1st stuff on the market to spoil characters or set-pieces from various projects.

The MARVELS set looks to show that Goose may have some baby 'kitten' flerkens in the new films ... I've heard rumors, but the Lego set seems to confirm it. Some were saying there were funko sets showing this a few days ago as well though.

EDIT: Looks like the initial teaser trailer for The Marvels had a quick shot of Goose's litter ... so I stand corrected about the spoilage

Last edited:
Thank you! The MSEP is sold out on Hallmark.com and all the stores around me have closed. While I lose out on rewards, this is way better than trying to stalk the Hallmark website.

And its SO CUTE in person, when its plugged in it just changes colors and the music it plays is so loud. One of the best Hallmark ornaments this year!

I'm lucky (not for my wallet) to have a Hallmark in my town and I do the wishlist every year so that helps get things before they sell out.

Wow the faces on those are amazing!

Is Hasbro Pulse a good reliable website? I was looking at something on there the other day.

Absolutely. It is direct from Hasbro themselves. They have exclusives and you may pay more elsewhere as buyers will get them and mark them up. You should have no issues buying from them.

Last edited:
RSVLTS

Email-
First Look at the New Star Wars™ Collection & Launch News
There will not be a collection launch tomorrow (7/20), however we wanted to do something a little different this year to deliver you a preview of an incredible collection that will launch online very soon.

So like we’ve done during a few other events, below is a first look at the upcoming new Star Wars | RSVLTS collection and the first-to-market opportunity for customers at San Diego Comic Con to purchase before those items launch. Excluding SDCC show exclusives, which will only be available during this week/weekend, this collection will be hitting DTC in a few weeks, in advance of the “Ahsoka” series premiere on Disney+.

Why are we posting all this news now? Because Wednesday night is preview night at SDCC, so all the images of the new products will start to surface on social media, and we wanted to give you the news first. Between SDCC and the “Ahsoka” series debut (8/23), timing wasn’t on our side to make everything work perfectly for a simultaneous launch. That said, we only brought a limited inventory of the new collection to San Diego to debut during Comic Con, so if you aren’t able to get your hands on this gear at the show, you’ll absolutely still have the opportunity to grab it in a few weeks when it goes live at RSVLTS.com and on the app!

We’re extremely stoked about the upcoming Star Wars products and can't wait for you to get your hands on them. Stay tuned for more information on the timing of the DTC launch!
1689815255396.png
1689815356202.png
1689815373469.png

Lego.com

Ahsoka Tano's T-6 Jedi Shuttle #75362
$79.99
Pre-order this item today, it will ship from September 1, 2023

View attachment 778958View attachment 778959

Lego.com

New Republic E-Wing vs. Shin Hati’s Starfighter #75364
$109.99
Pre-order this item today, it will ship from September 1, 2023

View attachment 778960View attachment 778961

...and available for pre-order at Amazon

LEGO Star Wars Ahsoka Tano’s T-6 Jedi Shuttle 75362

1689848697007.png

LEGO Star Wars: Ahsoka New Republic E-Wing vs. Shin Hati’s Starfighter 75364

1689848801082.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter