• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oh jeez, clicking on that link was a mistake, they have tons of cool stuff!

Has anyone ordered from them before, I've never heard of them.
I have heard of the company but never purchased anything.
Return policy seems strict, you have to pay for return shipping & there is a restocking fee if returned for a refund.
One website rates Fun.com at 3.9 stars out of 5. A mixed of very happy with purchase, and complaints of slow shipping, the return policy, or collectibles not properly packed for shipping.

A whole new world awaits you with this limited edition Pop! and Bag (LE 3000). Shop 4/19 at 9am PDT exclusively on http://Loungefly.com. Starting with this collection, Pop! and Bag Bundles will come with Premium Pop! Protectors.

1681851659230.png

Twitter

Mando Mania: R5-D4 Rolls to the Black Series, and More!

1681851780492.png
R5-D4 – Star Wars: The Black Series by Hasbro

1. R5-D4 – Star Wars: The Black Series by Hasbro

Once rejected by Luke Skywalker and Uncle Owen, this droid has found his place with Peli Motto. And now he’s coming to the Black Series. Available for pre-order 4/19 at 1 p.m. ET at Hasbro Pulse, Amazon, BigBadToyStore, Entertainment Earth, and most major retailers.

Star Wars Tropical Print PJ Set by Baby Gap

2. Star Wars Tropical Print PJ Set by Baby Gap

This cute set for your youngling features Grogu in a fun animated style.

Summer Grogu Plush by Build-a-Bear

3. Summer Grogu Plush by Build-a-Bear

Grogu is dressed in a cute flowery getup (with some Mando helmets, of course) along with a butterfly accessory in this seasonal release.

Bo-Katan Kryze 1/6 Scale Bust by Gentle Giant

4. Bo-Katan Kryze 1/6 Scale Mini-Bust by Gentle Giant LTD

Based on her appearance in The Mandalorian, Gentle Giant LTD’s Bo-Katan 1/6 scale mini-bust impresses with detail.

The Mandalorian Mens Ring by Star Wars Fine Jewelry

5. The Mandalorian Mens Ring by Star Wars Fine Jewelry

Made in high-polish silver to echo the look of Mando’s beskar armor, and complemented with a matte finish black rhodium T-shape visor, this ring is a fashionable bounty.

Oh jeez, clicking on that link was a mistake, they have tons of cool stuff!

Has anyone ordered from them before, I've never heard of them.
I purchased the Stitch tree topper from Fun.com when it went OOS from ShopDisney and before Box Lunch got it. The items seemed to be marked up a bit and the price match is strict, but I had no problems with shipping or a defective item. Chat also responded quickly about my price match inquiry. I searched Google for coupon codes and ended up finding one that worked where I spent $15 more and got $15 off. I would order again if it had something I wanted.

Last edited:
Mando Mania: R5-D4 Rolls to the Black Series, and More!

View attachment 754295
R5-D4 – Star Wars: The Black Series by Hasbro

1. R5-D4 – Star Wars: The Black Series by Hasbro

Once rejected by Luke Skywalker and Uncle Owen, this droid has found his place with Peli Motto. And now he’s coming to the Black Series. Available for pre-order 4/19 at 1 p.m. ET at Hasbro Pulse, Amazon, BigBadToyStore, Entertainment Earth, and most major retailers.

Star Wars Tropical Print PJ Set by Baby Gap

2. Star Wars Tropical Print PJ Set by Baby Gap

This cute set for your youngling features Grogu in a fun animated style.

Summer Grogu Plush by Build-a-Bear

3. Summer Grogu Plush by Build-a-Bear

Grogu is dressed in a cute flowery getup (with some Mando helmets, of course) along with a butterfly accessory in this seasonal release.

Bo-Katan Kryze 1/6 Scale Bust by Gentle Giant

4. Bo-Katan Kryze 1/6 Scale Mini-Bust by Gentle Giant LTD

Based on her appearance in The Mandalorian, Gentle Giant LTD’s Bo-Katan 1/6 scale mini-bust impresses with detail.

The Mandalorian Mens Ring by Star Wars Fine Jewelry

5. The Mandalorian Mens Ring by Star Wars Fine Jewelry

Made in high-polish silver to echo the look of Mando’s beskar armor, and complemented with a matte finish black rhodium T-shape visor, this ring is a fashionable bounty.

That Mando ring is one of my favorite purchases, I've had it for a couple of years and wear it every day. This is the way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter