• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this - does anyone know if the Spaceship Earth cookie jar is still on sale? I am from the UK and we just didn't have the packing space for it when we last came (April 22). Our next trip is in August and we're really hoping to get it.

I saw it recently in photos too -- it's usually at the giant Epcot store -- that is where I got mine. And quick tip -- if you are staying on property they will mail it home to you (although I guess I don't know about international shipping) but I live in CA and no way that was going to fit, and the price they charged me was I'm sure less than it cost to mail and it was so well wrapped! It was a great service, especially for an item like that.

D23.com

1679010495324.png
Deal:
Visit shopDisney.com to take advantage of this deal today!
Code:
To redeem your FREE SHIPPING offer:
  1. Log in to shopDisney.com with the Disney account tied to your D23 Membership Place any eligible items in your Shopping Bag.
  2. Type the Promotion Code D23SHIP into the Add Promotion Code area FREE SHIPPING offer will be applied, if eligible.
  3. Continue Shopping or begin checkout.
Expires:
Friday, March 31
Promotion Terms: Valid March 16, 2023 through March 31, 2023 (11:59 pm PT) for D23 Members on select, in-stock merchandise purchased in a single sales transaction at shopDisney.com (online or via phone orders). Not valid on purchases made at Disney Store, Disney Outlet locations, Disney Parks and Resorts locations, or on Disney store merchandise purchased from other retailers or using third party websites. Free shipping applies to Standard Delivery on orders sent to a single shipment address in the United States. Additional shipping & handling charges apply for select items, expedited shipping, international shipments, and shipments to more than one address. Offer will only be applied if D23 Members are logged in to shopDisney with the Disney account details tied to their D23 Membership and if promotion code is entered at checkout. No adjustments to prior purchases. Offer subject to restrictions and to change without notice. Void where prohibited.

Last edited:

D23.com

1679010899835.png

Deal:
Take advantage of this 40% off Mickey and Minnie tie dye product offer at Corkcicle.com!
Code:
MICKEY40
Expires:
Friday, March 31
Offer only valid on Mickey Mouse Tie Dye Minnie Mouse Tie Dye products

1679011045857.png

Deal:
Visit the online CITIZEN shop to have your 25% off discount* automatically applied!
Expires:
Friday, March 31
*D23 Member Appreciation Month Exclusive Offer: Save 25% off the MSRP of a selection of models. To redeem your exclusive offer, you must enter via the URL provided here. Discount automatically applied, as shown on product pages of applicable models; no code needed. Exclusions: New Arrivals, Limited Editions, Eco-Drive One Collection, CZ Smart Smartwatches, Preorder, and products not in stock. Valid on Citizenwatch.com only, now through 3/31/23 11:59pm ET. Not valid at department, specialty, or company-owned stores, where products and promotions may vary/differ. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts or applied to previous purchases. We reserve the right to cancel this promotion at any time.

1679011008833.png

Visit BoxLunch in-store or online for 23% off your order!
Code:
BL23
Expires:
Monday, April 17
Valid for online and in-store purchases at U.S. BoxLunch stores thru April 17, 2023. Original single-use coupon must be presented and surrendered at time of purchase. Limit one coupon per customer. May not be combined with BoxLunch Money or any other offer, promotion or discount. Coupon is not valid towards prior purchases, donations, gift cards, shipping, or taxes. Style exclusions may apply. Discount will be applied at register in-store and at checkout online with promo code. Void if altered, copied, transferred, sold, purchased, or where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Not redeemable for cash, BoxLunch is not responsible for lost or stolen coupons. Returns and exchanges subject to BoxLunch’s return policy. Dollar value of returned merchandise will be calculated based on the percentage discount. Associates of Hot Topic, BoxLunch and Her Universe are ineligible. BoxLunch reserves the right to modify or end this promo at any time.

1679011180533.png

Deal:
Apply your 23% discount when shopping online with Rock ‘Em Socks!
Code:
D23ROCKEM
Expires:
Friday, March 24
Promotion not valid on Bundles & Packs

Disney100 Decades Collection – 1930s Spotlights “Snow White,” “The Three Little Pigs” and More

Disney100 The Decades 1930s – Snow White Ear Headband for Adults – $39.99

Disney100 The Decades 1930s – Mickey Mouse The Band Concert Loungefly Mini Backpack – $88.00

Disney100 The Decades 1930s – The Three Little Pigs Plush Set – $44.99

Disney100 The Decades 1930s – MagicBand+ – $64.99

Disney100 The Decades 1930s – Clarabelle Cow and Horace Horsecollar Pin Set – Limited Release – $29.99

1679051802805.png

shopDisney

Colorful Pandora – The World of Avatar Shadow Box and Wall Art Now Available in Windtraders at Disney’s Animal Kingdom

Pandora Shadow Box – $59.99

This Pandora shadow box is a fun and colorful addition to your home or office!

Pandora Wall Art Set of Three – $59.99

This wall art showcases the beautiful Pandoran world.

D23.com

View attachment 746865

Deal:
Take advantage of this 40% off Mickey and Minnie tie dye product offer at Corkcicle.com!
Code:
MICKEY40
Expires:
Friday, March 31
Offer only valid on Mickey Mouse Tie Dye Minnie Mouse Tie Dye products

Thanks for the heads up! Have been admiring these since I first saw them and picked up a few pieces. For other Canadian friends who may be interested, shipping is free over $90, and all additional customs duties/fees are included in your purchase. Only had to pay tax. Nice surprise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter