• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, I really didn't need this bag ... but so cute

Me too!
It’s actually going to be a charity raffle item (benefiting Seattle Children’s Hospital) at the Pacific Northwest Mouse Meet. I’ve been collecting fun things to donate. Got two of the Nightmare Before Christmas Harvey’s bags and some Coach villains bags. The raffle peeps are going to lose their mind - can’t wait. Haha
https://pnwmousemeet.com/pnw_mouse_meets/2023/

Good Morning All!

Go Quantum with New Ooze Cauldron Sipper Coming to Pym Test Kitchen at Disney California Adventure

Guests can pick up the Ooze Cauldron Sipper for $27.79 starting tomorrow at Pym Test Kitchen in Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure. The sipper comes filled with Quantum Ooze – Cherry, a new cherry limeade-like drink which will also be available separately for $5.29.

View attachment 740472
Following up:

The Ooze Cauldron is prominently displayed on the Pym Test Kitchen menu. Unlike what was previously announced yesterday, it seems Disney has chosen to not sell the Quantum Ooze separately.

The Ooze Cauldron – $27.79

1676680999994.jpeg

Bought myself a present. A Tee Time Mickey watch from Citizen. Retail around $400 but I got it down to almost $200. : )

25% off Presidents Day Sale
10% off sign up for Citizen’s text promo
$50 off Chase Disney promo code DISNEY50

Looking forward to having this as a birthday present to myself next month!
135A5A1E-EBDD-4461-801D-5597C07089CD.jpeg

How long do you think the 50th Been There Starbucks mugs will be in the parks after the 50th celebration is over? Kicking ourselves for not buying them all already but we will be back this summer...

Good Afternoon All!

NEW Harveys Tote Bag Inspired by Disneyland Park to Debut Next Week

While this bag celebrates Disneyland Park, it will be available at Walt Disney World as well as Disneyland Resort! The bag will be available on Monday, February 20, at Disneyana at Disneyland Park, Off the Page in Disney California Adventure, WonderGround Gallery in Downtown Disney District, and at Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories in Disney Springs.

1676747111826.jpeg

Good Afternoon All!

While this bag celebrates Disneyland Park, it will be available at Walt Disney World as well as Disneyland Resort! The bag will be available on Monday, February 20, at Disneyana at Disneyland Park, Off the Page in Disney California Adventure, WonderGround Gallery in Downtown Disney District, and at Disney’s Wonderful World of Memories in Disney Springs.

View attachment 740705
So cute! And I’ll be at DLR still on Monday. Yay! Hello from the Teacups
CAA0909A-5821-418E-A3F5-2A55C84BDCF4.jpeg

New Fantasyland Tumbler Now Available at the Magic Kingdom

You can find it at Fantasy Faire in Fantasyland at the Magic Kingdom.

Fantasyland Tumbler – $22.99

Fantasyland tumbler

Good Afternoon All!

View attachment 740705

I want this sooooo bad! I hope it releases online too. 😭😭

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter