Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chip ‘n’ Dale Berry Fun will be released on February 17th at 8am PST exclusively online on shopharveys.com

The Wanderlust is the perfect bag for any adventure or to carry all your acorns. This double-sided design features our favorite chipmunk duo on the front and their adorable fluffy tails on the back.

View attachment 739430
View attachment 739431
View attachment 739428

Instagram

Chip ‘n’ Dale Berry Fun will be released on February 17th at 8am PST exclusively online on shopharveys.com.​

View attachment 739632View attachment 739633View attachment 739635View attachment 739636

Reminder

Chip ‘n’ Dale Berry Fun will be released on Today, 2/17 at 8am PST exclusively online on shopharveys.com.

1676630448059.png
Instagram

I have never purchased a Lily Pulizer shirt before and read that Lily runs large on the ShopDisney comments. I am short and usually wear a petite medium. I was going to order a medium, but am having second thoughts. Any advice?
1676636741509.png

Little Mermaid Fin Blanket at Riverside Depot

1676647909741.jpeg

The Little Mermaid fin blanket is available at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and retails for $49.99.

Fantasyland Throw

Fantasyland-Castle-Throw_9097-300x225.jpg

Got there 10 minutes late and everything was sold out ...
Was there on time, bag in cart and still couldn’t check out fast enough. Bags gone in 3 minutes. Didn’t help that during checkout I had to jump through two captchas (I’m not a robot)
So it goes with these things... At least you saved money?
😂 this is what I keep telling myself lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter