• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chanukah is over today and this is the first year I didn't find/buy a disney chanukah pin....last year there was also a debacle on the one pin they made and they removed them from the shelves immediately due to an error on the pin. I'm disappointed.

Chanukah is over today and this is the first year I didn't find/buy a disney chanukah pin....last year there was also a debacle on the one pin they made and they removed them from the shelves immediately due to an error on the pin. I'm disappointed.
So far, has not appeared on shopDisney ☹️
and I have not seen a report/blog of the pin in WDW but did appear at DL

NEW Disney Princess Stoney Clover Lane Ear Headband Arrives at Walt Disney World

Disney Princess Stoney Clover Lane Ear Headband – $44.99

The ears and outside of the headband are embroidered with the white outlines of the Disney Princesses, including Cinderella, Mulan, Pocahontas, and Ariel.
These ear headbands were in the Emporium at Magic Kingdom.

stoney clover princess ear headband 2545

New Tiana Loungeflys are Almost There

IMG_8653.jpg

The Princess and the Frog Princess Scene Crossbody Bag features moments in time from the movie. The Front of the bag displays an enamored bride and groom. Ironically the backside depicts Tiana holding “The Frog Prince” book. No matter which way you spin this crossbody, you’ll be rewarded with a scene from the movie. A waterlily is located on the clasp of the bag and the interior lining along with Princess Tiana.

IMG_8654.jpg

New Tiana Loungeflys are almost there. Make sure you visit the Loungefly.com to receive a notification when they are released.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter