• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hisb
I’ve ordered something from shopDisney too and my Evri delivery was last updated on Sunday. I’m getting the cold shoulder from Disney too. Very frustrating. No one is admitting mine is lost yet but I know it has to be. Item sold out now like yours too.
Husband bought a couple of things for me last Friday, arrived yesterday. Still no change for me and still Disney are ignoring people.

Has anyone seen the Anastasia pin in the parks (WDW) or is it just on ShopDisney? I'm heading down there next week and my sister would LOVE this.

25th Anniversary Pin Proves Once and For All That “Anastasia” is a Disney Movie

...spotted this pin today at Disney Pin Traders in Disney Springs at WDW, and it’s also available on shopDisney. Retailing for $17.99, this limited release pin is sure to be a fun purchase, one I might make just for the novelty behind the situation

1671711244186.png1671711261098.png

edit: also found at HS
New ‘Anastasia’ Pin Arrives at Walt Disney World

We found this Limited Release pin at the Darkroom in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. It celebrates the films 25th anniversary.

1671712418665.png

Last edited:

PHOTOS: You Can Now Take Home A Crystal Replica of the Iconic EPCOT Entrance Fountain

EPCOT fans run, don’t walk. You can now purchase a crystal replica of the iconic EPCOT entrance fountain at Kunstarbeit in Kristall in the Germany Pavilion.

Large Entrance Fountain Pylon Replica – $1250

8161ACF2 F6FE 4935 8E23 DF5F58024E69

Small EPCOT Entrance Fountain Replica – $250

E5268FDA DF77 40E9 8B36 1AE225B71206

If $1250 is out of your budget, there is a smaller version available as well. This crystal replica is significantly smaller than the larger one but, exactly the same.

View attachment 726761
We also found a coin set at Kunstarbeit in Kristall.

The box features Spaceship Earth and the EPCOT 40 logo.

7355E3A8 472E 4BFF 9E4C C28658323ED1

This set comes with five coins and a special EPCOT 40 box.
One coin depicts the World Showcase Pavilions, and one coin depicts our favorite purple dragon, Figment.
The other three coins depict different versions of the EPCOT 40th Anniversary logos.

91DB0F08 588F 4976 A764 1404D8232CDE

They come with a certificate of authenticity because they are Limited Edition of 400 sets.

Sure, where was this when I was there a week and a half back?! I would have sprung for the smaller one!

25th Anniversary Pin Proves Once and For All That “Anastasia” is a Disney Movie

...spotted this pin today at Disney Pin Traders in Disney Springs at WDW, and it’s also available on shopDisney. Retailing for $17.99, this limited release pin is sure to be a fun purchase, one I might make just for the novelty behind the situation

View attachment 726806View attachment 726807

edit: also found at HS
New ‘Anastasia’ Pin Arrives at Walt Disney World

We found this Limited Release pin at the Darkroom in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. It celebrates the films 25th anniversary.

View attachment 726810
Thank you!! I'm not going to HS but I'm also happy that it's at Disney Springs!! I'll be getting one for my sister (and me lol).

Limited-Release Captain Carter’s Vibranium Shield from ‘What If…?’ Arrives at Walt Disney World

A limited-release Captain Carter’s Vibranium Shield replica is the latest Marvel Hero Relic to land in Keystone Clothiers at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. A second, kids-version is also available and is made of foam rather than Vibranium so that fans of all ages can wield the Avenger’s Union Jack Shield.

Marvel Hero Relic: Limited-Release Captain Carter Shield – $400

Captain Carters Vibranium Shield Marvel Hero Relic 00004

1671793283906.png
1671793485893.png

Captain Carter Shield for Kids – $14.99

Captain Carters Vibranium Shield Marvel Hero Relic 00003

Young Marvel fans can also transform themselves into the role of Captain Carter as they wield the Avenger’s Union Jack Shield. A foam version for children is also available at Keystone Clothiers allowing for softer, safer play. The soft foam version also features two straps in the back for easier wielding. The Union Jack graphics are screen-printed on the foam version. Smaller Marvel fans will appreciate its 14″ diameter.

Captain Carters Vibranium Shield Marvel Hero Relic 00002

New Papel Picado Minnie Ears Available At Animal Kingdom!

We found these Papel Picado Minnie Ears inspired in the Dia de los Muertos tradition at Riverside Depot in Animal Kingdom for $34.99

1671794232978.png
1671794361205.png

It features padded ears in black and hot pink with a heart and sugar skull designed to look like they are made out of papel picado, a traditional Mexican decorative craft made by cutting elaborate designs into sheets of tissue paper.

The headband also features cempasuchil flowers (marigold flowers) in orange and yellow, a traditional flower used during Dia de los Muertos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter