• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I missed ordering the Pin. I didn't realize this edition was being released yesterday, until last night. Now there are no pins listed on Shop Disney. Will they release more pins, or is it a done deal? I've bought my wife every single pin in this collection and now I feel badly that I missed buying the HM pin.

I'm sorry that you missed Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction Haunted Mansion drop. I agree with @BrianL that a restock is possible and thanks to @mdmost you have the webpage link.

Have Christmas Delivered to Your Disneyland Resort Room With Disney Floral and Gifts

Disneyland has announced that they will be offering in-room celebrations this holiday season! NOW through December 24 there are two options to choose from (while supplies last) These options can be purchased through Disney Floral and Gifts and are as follows:

Floral-2.jpg

“Dreaming of a Disney Holiday”

• 3.5 ft pre-lit tree in a Santa sack
  • Mickey Santa hat as a tree topper
  • Fab 5 Ornament set
  • Santa Mickey photo frame ornament
  • Disney Countdown Calendar
  • Prepackaged treats
The Dreaming of a Disney Holiday package retails for $225.00 plus tax. You can order it here.

Floral-3.jpg

“A Holiday Celebration”
  • Fab 5 Holiday Banner
  • Mickey and Minnie holiday themed plush
  • Box of Disney holiday greeting cards
  • Disney glass ball ornament set
  • A wooden light votive
  • Snowflake blanket that can be personalized
  • Prepackaged treats
The Dreaming of a Disney Holiday package retails for $325.00 plus tax. You can order it here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter