Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good Morning All!

NEW Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort Scarf and Valet Tray

Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa has a new headscarf and valet tray available in their gift shop, Curiouser Clothiers.

Grand Floridian Scarf – $49.99

grand floridian merch 2022 2841

grand floridian merch 2022 2836

Grand Floridian Valet Tray – $54.99

grand floridian merch 2022 2844

So happy to see a post from @mrsap 😊

Bring Home the Galaxy: Have a Merry Star Wars Sithmas With New Apparel from Reyn Spooner and More!

This week, Bring Home the Galaxy delivers a Sithmas surprise and much more! Set your scanners below for some of our favorite items of the week.

A Star Wars Sithmas Shirt by Reyn Spooner

A Star Wars Sithmas Apparel Collection by Reyn Spooner

Your holiday attire will be most impressive with this clever matching apparel from Reyn Spooner, hand-painted in Hawaii and depicting Star Wars characters celebrating Christmas. (Looks like Darth Vader got coal in his stocking. Another reason not to turn to the dark side!)

Courtesy of Reyn Spooner, the Sithmas collection is available now for advanced purchase, just for StarWars.com readers at the link above! The entire range will then arrive November 1 at ReynSpooner.com and Reyn Spooner stores.

LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar by the LEGO Group

Countdown to Christmas with LEGO Star Wars surprises, including C-3PO and R2-D2 in holiday sweaters decorated with each other’s portraits, a Gonk droid dressed as Santa, and Darth Vader in a summer outfit — all from LEGO Star Wars Summer Vacation, now streaming on Disney+.

Darth Vader Voice Manipulator Plush by Mattel

This plush features a light-up lightsaber and will transform any voice into the iconic Sith Lord’s — perfect for younglings who loves Star Wars baddies.

Han Solo Watch by Citizen

Bring some scoundrel style to your look with this sharp Han Solo-inspired watch.

Lightsaber Forge Inquisitor Masterworks Set by Hasbro

Hunt Jedi during playtime with this inventive roleplaying lightsaber release, inspired by Obi-Wan Kenobi on Disney+.

Check out Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Target.com, and shopDisney.com for even more from Bring Home the Galaxy!

Bring Home the Galaxy: Have a Merry Star Wars Sithmas With New Apparel from Reyn Spooner and More!

This week, Bring Home the Galaxy delivers a Sithmas surprise and much more! Set your scanners below for some of our favorite items of the week.

A Star Wars Sithmas Shirt by Reyn Spooner

Your holiday attire will be most impressive with this clever matching apparel from Reyn Spooner, hand-painted in Hawaii and depicting Star Wars characters celebrating Christmas. (Looks like Darth Vader got coal in his stocking. Another reason not to turn to the dark side!)

Courtesy of Reyn Spooner, the Sithmas collection is available now for advanced purchase, just for StarWars.com readers at the link above! The entire range will then arrive November 1 at ReynSpooner.com and Reyn Spooner stores.

Countdown to Christmas with LEGO Star Wars surprises, including C-3PO and R2-D2 in holiday sweaters decorated with each other’s portraits, a Gonk droid dressed as Santa, and Darth Vader in a summer outfit — all from LEGO Star Wars Summer Vacation, now streaming on Disney+.

This plush features a light-up lightsaber and will transform any voice into the iconic Sith Lord’s — perfect for younglings who loves Star Wars baddies.

Bring some scoundrel style to your look with this sharp Han Solo-inspired watch.

Hunt Jedi during playtime with this inventive roleplaying lightsaber release, inspired by Obi-Wan Kenobi on Disney+.

Check out Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Target.com, and shopDisney.com for even more from Bring Home the Galaxy!

Now why did you have to post this, I HAVE to have that shirt for my December trip...

BTW, Code OHANACARE20 will give you 20 percent off, it made me feel a little better about spending $$$ for this shirt, LOL!

Thank you 😊 🥹 you guys are getting to me! 🥲 I’m going to try to keep going with the shopping thread, since I can post new Parks Merch whenever I have time. It’s not like the news where I need to stay on top of it and post the second it
Honestly I am amazed at the time you, @HokieRaven5 and @cellomom put into the news and shopping threads. You guys have no idea how many people you have helped with your generous (and often thankless 😉) contributions.

Honestly I am amazed at the time you, @HokieRaven5 and @cellomom put into the news and shopping threads. You guys have no idea how many people you have helped with your generous (and often thankless 😉) contributions.
Thank you so much for writing! It means so much to me!!!!! I’m happy I am able to help others here on The Dis. I truly do enjoy it. I’m beyond grateful to @cellomom and @HokieRaven5 for all their help with both threads!! They have been wonderful!! Couldn’t have better teammates 😊

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter