Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do vans run small? I’m a size uk 5, would I need a 5.5?
I agree with mrsap - I think they run true to size as well. Depending on the brand I'm a 6-7 women's and the 6.5 fits me perfectly.
Oh, I wish that EPCOT Spirit Jersey wasn't white, me and white don't get along too well, it never goes long without me spilling something on it...
Same! I wish a lot of these spirit jerseys and Loungefly bags were not white.

New Funko POP! 50th Anniversary Tower of Terror and Mickey Figure Set at Walt Disney World

Another new collectible Funko POP! Town set is available at Walt Disney World in honor of the resort’s 50th anniversary. These sets include a golden Mickey figure and a park icon. This newest set includes The Hollywood Tower Hotel and Mickey in a bellhop uniform. We found it in Tower Hotel Gifts at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.

Funko POP! Hollywood Tower Hotel and Mickey Mouse Figures – $39.99

funko tower hotel 0509

EPCOT Merchandise Updates

Mission: SPACE Cargo Bay​

You can now, apparently, buy Star Wars stuff at Mission: SPACE, including a Barc Speeder Toy for $14.99

…and a Star Wars AT-RT Toy!

The AT-RT is also $14.99.

Creations Shop​

We found the perfect Dad hat — it’s a Goofy Bucket Hat with a big graphic of Goofy on one side…

…and comic strips of Goofy on the other. The hat is $29.99.

We also found a new Stitch Tee for $24.99

Chip ‘n’ Dale Shorts for $36.99

…and the Disney Castles T-Shirt we’ve seen at Disneyland.

The Disney Castles shirt is $36.99.

*Click for additional products

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter