Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

New 50th Anniversary Vault Collection ‘Tencennial’ Tee and Hoodie at Walt Disney World

More “tencennial” apparel has appeared at Walt Disney World as part of the 50th anniversary Vault Collection. This tee and hoodie were in Main Street Cinema at Magic Kingdom.

Tencennial Tee – $36.99

tencennial-apparel-1-1200x900.jpg

Tencennial Hoodie – $59.99

tencennial-apparel-7-1200x900.jpg

1651514500756.jpeg

Hello. My apologies if this isn't the correct thread to post. Can anyone provide information on the general availability and pricing of magicbands on site at WDW? I was slow in ordering mine for our stay at end of the month and now only 2 options remain at $30/$25. I'm hoping options and pricing are better in person. Thanks.
Hard to find with limited choices. Accidentally left my band at home on most recent trip. I was at BLT and the only store at CR w/ any bands was Fantasia market. Solid bands are approximately $20 with specialty bands going for around $35. You will be able to find bands, but choices may be limited.
Pink, Navy, “Big Al” glitter pink, glitter silver are a few that I remember...

Hard to find with limited choices. Accidentally left my band at home on most recent trip. I was at BLT and the only store at CR w/ any bands was Fantasia market. Solid bands are approximately $20 with specialty bands going for around $35. You will be able to find bands, but choices may be limited.
Pink, Navy, “Big Al” glitter pink, glitter silver are a few that I remember...
Thanks! I appreciate the information.

Good Morning All!

There is one new Pre-Arrival MagicBand today! It’s an Art of Animation Exclusive Limited Edition. Enjoy!

616DA336-AF31-4A89-B175-7D3DB8444201.jpeg

Last edited:

New 50th Anniversary Disney Skyliner Popcorn Bucket Soars Into EPCOT

A new popcorn bucket inspired by the Disney Skyliner and honoring 50 years of Walt Disney World has soared into EPCOT. The first Skyliner popcorn bucket was released in 2020.

You can find the new one at the World Celebration popcorn stand, near Creations Shop.

50th Anniversary Skyliner Popcorn Bucket – $19​

skyliner-popcorn-bucket-0-1200x900.jpg

Instead, it opens from the top.

skyliner-popcorn-bucket-12-1200x900.jpg

The lid flips up from one side.

skyliner-popcorn-bucket-11-1200x900.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter