Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Golf Towel Now Available at Resort Pro Shops

Now available at the resort’s four courses.

50th Anniversary Golf Towel – $49.95

wdw-50th-golf-towel-1.jpg

I LOVE these so much, but I hope they aren't sold in blind bags. I need Kermit and Animal, not the rest. Well maybe Beeker...
According to this article, they will be. 🙁 I’d say it’s possible there might be some figures sold separately.

Meet The Muppets LEGO Minifigures for Upcoming Mystery Bag Collection

The new mystery bag collection is coming soon (no official release date has been announced), and the full lineup was revealed today.

The Muppets mystery bags will retail for $4.99.

1650213152679.jpeg

I LOVE these so much, but I hope they aren't sold in blind bags. I need Kermit and Animal, not the rest. Well maybe Beeker...

They are! We got them at Target Friday. $4.99 a bag. We got Kermit, Rowlf, Janice, and Beaker. They're all so cute in person.

Note: at time of posting, image for product not available

NEW- shopDisney

The Haunted Mansion Loungefly Mini Backpack
The Haunted Mansion Loungefly Wallet

"Ghoul about your business with your essentials safely entombed in this faux leather Haunted Mansion mini backpack by Loungefly. Onlookers will be bewitched by the eerily cute pattern of happy haunts including the Hitchhiking Ghosts featured on the exterior of this roomy bag."

Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort

• Faux leather design
  • Allover pattern of Chibi-style characters from The Haunted Mansion attraction
  • Characters include Madame Leota, the Hitchhiking Ghosts and the Hatbox Ghost

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter