Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good Morning All!

There are no new ore-arrival MagicBands today.

Magic Kingdom Merchandise Updates

Emporium​

Kids’ Earidescent Tank Top for $29.99 in Emporium.

Rafiki and Simba Wishable Keychains for $11.99.

A previously-seen-in-Disneyland Cake Mystery Pin Set was available for $17.99. We actually spotted this set at several locations around Magic Kingdom.

Men’s Spirit Jersey Shorts for $59.99…

…and a new Men’s Spirit Jersey Jacket for $99.99.

Button-Down Spirit Jersey has arrived at Magic Kingdom for $119.99.

A Turning Red Robe was also at Emporium for $36.99…

…as well as a Stitch T-Shirt we’ve previously seen in Disneyland. It costs $29.99.

A new nuiMOs Spirit Jersey has arrived for $21.99.

New gift cards are now available, including this Sorcerer Mickey design…

…and this Dumbo design.

A red Mickey Long-sleeve Shirt was spotted for $44.99…

…and a Be Happy Bag was available for $34.99.

New 50th Anniversary Native Kid’s Shoes were available in two designs, with this one in a blue 50th anniversary print…

…and this pair is white with Mickey and Minnie in their earidescent costumes. Each pair costs $44.99.

Uptown Jewelers​

Uptown Jewelers had a new Tinkerbell Necklacefor $125…

…and a new Tinker Bell Earring Set for $100.

A new Cinderella Carriage Watch was also available for $55.

The iconic Jessica Rabbit Dress was available for $128…

…and we also saw a pair of 50th Anniversary Minnie Ear Headband Earrings for $124.

Big Top Souvenirs​

Big Top Souvenirs had new candy package designs featuring Pluto, Daisy, and Stitch. We also saw them at Star Traders.

Fantasy Faire​

Fantasy Faire had a new Disney Princess Rapunzel Jacket for $79.99. It comes with Rapunzel-related patches and pins.

Frontier Trading​

Frontier Trading had a new Princess Castle Pin Set for $29.99.

Main Street Cinema​

Main Street Cinema added a Country Bear Jamboree Big Al T-Shirt for $36.99…

…and a Cinema Vault License Plate Tee for $36.99.

Hundred Acre Goods​

Hundred Acre Goods had a Hunny Card Wallet for $16.99.

Bonjour Gifts​

Bonjour Gifts had a spooky Headless Horseman Painting for $399. It sold out not long after we saw it!

There was also a new Mickey and Pluto Statue for $125.

Sir Mickey’s​

And finally, Sir Mickey’s had small Ariel Hoop Earrings for $39.99 and Ariel Shell Stud Earringsfor $39.99.

Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration by Dooney and Bourke to Debut April 18!

We're happy to announce that the latest Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary collection by Disney Dooney & Bourke will make its debut at Disney World and Disney Springs on Monday, April 18, 2022!

We anticipate this collection will be released online on ShopDisney on the same day between midnight and 3 am Pacific Time.

View attachment 662491
Do you guys think this particular print will still be available in WDW in September?

New Denim Mickey Mouse Loungefly Mini Backpack Arrives at Walt Disney World

You can find this at Star Traders in the Magic Kingdom.

Blue Denim Mickey Mouse Loungefly Mini Backpack — $75.00

mickey-mouse-blue-ears-loungefly-mini-backpack-7.jpg

mickey-mouse-blue-ears-loungefly-mini-backpack-9.jpg

mickey-mouse-blue-ears-loungefly-mini-backpack-8.jpg

Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration by Dooney and Bourke to Debut April 18!

We're happy to announce that the latest Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary collection by Disney Dooney & Bourke will make its debut at Disney World and Disney Springs on Monday, April 18, 2022!

We anticipate this collection will be released online on ShopDisney on the same day between midnight and 3 am Pacific Time.

View attachment 662491

Quoting myself to provide pictures…

First Look at New 50th Anniversary Dooney & Bourke Bags Coming to Walt Disney World on April 18

1649967606077.jpeg

1649967629330.jpeg

Do you guys think this particular print will still be available in WDW in September?
Considering the castle and other 50th (Not the black holographic one) havent really restocked i will say no. Get online 3am est to grab one. Have card ready. USUALLY its the same day, but it might release online later on a different 3 am est day. Once it sells out there might be a trickle of inventory small restocks but usually its only a literal handful and very hard to get due to bots.

Also another tip. Use card shopping portals for extra cashback. Sign in by 2:59 est at refresh on the hour.

For anyone that does hallmark ornaments, the book came out today and you can start sending in your wish list to your local store. For those that don't, you may want to and I strongly suggest making it so much easier on yourself and signing up for a free hallmark account and submitting a wishlist to your store. It means the ornament(s) you want will be pulled for you to purchase when they release and then they'll call you, so easy!

I say this because they have a 50th castle ornament that lights up and plays music with firework sounds in the background. No it doesn't look holiday at all, so you could use it for whatever.

https://www.hallmark.com/ornaments/...-musical-ornament-with-light-4799QXD6626.html

For anyone that does hallmark ornaments, the book came out today and you can start sending in your wish list to your local store. For those that don't, you may want to and I strongly suggest making it so much easier on yourself and signing up for a free hallmark account and submitting a wishlist to your store. It means the ornament(s) you want will be pulled for you to purchase when they release and then they'll call you, so easy!

I say this because they have a 50th castle ornament that lights up and plays music with firework sounds in the background. No it doesn't look holiday at all, so you could use it for whatever.

https://www.hallmark.com/ornaments/...-musical-ornament-with-light-4799QXD6626.html
Also on the subject of new Disney Hallmark ornaments that aren’t holiday-themed: Hitchhiking Ghosts Musical Ornament

Considering the castle and other 50th (Not the black holographic one) havent really restocked i will say no. Get online 3am est to grab one. Have card ready. USUALLY its the same day, but it might release online later on a different 3 am est day. Once it sells out there might be a trickle of inventory small restocks but usually its only a literal handful and very hard to get due to bots.

Also another tip. Use card shopping portals for extra cashback. Sign in by 2:59 est at refresh on the hour.
I live in the uk. Nevermind. If there aren't any in September,there aren't any. I'll get a Coach bag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter