Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gear Up for the Ultimate Princess Celebration With a Sneak Peek at 2022 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend Merchandise!

Merch will be available starting Feb. 24 at the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo. This year’s event merchandise collection celebrates the heroic spirit of some of your favorite Disney Princesses that inspires courage and kindness. Weekend participants will find a variety of event logo performance apparel including shirts in multiple styles and CORKCICLE drinkware, highlighting all events and finishers. Other race weekend items include the debut of a new runDisney Spirit Jersey as well as Annual Passholder apparel.

8FD9CB8C-BB42-4BB9-A799-D584A7C78B12.jpeg5CD24797-3A35-4401-B913-9F844D5E4159.jpeg24CE5975-72B4-4AD3-8F3A-6FBBA390DF10.jpeg

The NEW Stoney Clover Lane Collection is Now Available at Disney World

You can find this collection at both Uptown Jewelers in Magic Kingdom and Legends of Hollywood at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.

We also confirmed that Annual Passholders can get their discount on these bags and Cast Members can get a discount too!

View attachment 648393View attachment 648394View attachment 648395View attachment 648396View attachment 648397

I don't ever buy bags, because it's just not me - but I sure love that red & white polka dot print.

Good Morning All! Happy Friday!!

I was just looking to see what new pre-order magic bands are available (the bands you can get if you have an upcoming trip staying on property), and saw some resort bands. I’m not sure how long they’ve been on, but thought I’d share because I personally think they’re great! Here is what is available at this time along with the pricing.

View attachment 648320View attachment 648321View attachment 648322View attachment 648323

Not a resort band but I believe this Mt Everest Band is new:

Hollywood Studios Merchandise Updates

Keystone Clothiers

New Lightsaber - Ezra Bridger in Star Wars: Rebels. In the show, the lightsaber serves double use as both a saber and a blaster, and the unique design will be a fun addition to your collection of Star Wars memorabilia. Pick one up for $29.99.

Legends of Hollywood

Marvel exclusive Pandora charms, and this week, we got a few new designs inspired by The Avengers.

Rock Around the Shop

At the MADE kiosks you can find a new Passholder magnet to customize!

Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities

We’ve seen some pretty heavy crowds in the theme parks the past few weeks, and because of that, we noticed Disney doing something they haven’t done in a while. Over at Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities, the virtual queue was back for viewing and purchasing Legacy Lightsabers!

Look out for the signs to put your name in the queue.

First Order Cargo

The “Enlist Today” poster for $125!

Tatooine Traders

New Din Djarin The Mandalorian action figure

A new Mandalorian action figure for $32.99.

If anyone is at Poly and able to take pics of the Duffy and Friends merch they have currently, I’d really appreciate it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter