Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mousesteps-Funko Games Unveils Two New Disney Park Games for 2022, Including Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Comicbook.com-

Funko Games' New Reveals Include Disney's Goofy Movie, Thunder Mountain, Marvel, Stars Wars, and More

Funko Games-Instagram

Coming soon- at this time no official release dates

Disney Happiest Day Game: Magic Kingdom Park Edition (Front) Available Spring 2022

disney-happiest-day-front.jpg

(Photo: Funko Games)

Disney Happiest Day Game: Magic Kingdom Park Edition (Back)

disney-happiest-day-back.jpg

It's a delightful game of sharing and discovery! Visit exciting attractions, meet cherished characters, and experience magical moments throughout Magic Kingdom Park. Along the way, you'll share your favorite ways to spend the day. When Tinker Bell reaches the top of the castle, the game board magically transforms from day to night! It's an enchanting adventure every time you play!

Disney Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Game (Front) Available Spring 2022

disney-big-thunder-mountain-front.jpg

Disney Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Game (Back)

disney-big-thunder-mountain-back.jpg

This here is the wildest game in the wilderness! Step off the stagecoach and into the cursed mining town of Tumbleweed. Will you find fortune mining the mysterious mountain, or awaken its many dangers? Discover gold-filled veins, grow your mining operations with new equipment, and invest in the town's businesses. With the right strategy and a dash of good ol' fashioned luck, you may strike it rich!

Disney A Goofy Movie Game (Front) Available Spring 2022

disney-goofy-movie-front.jpg

Disney A Goofy Movie Game (Back)

disney-goofy-movie-back.jpg

Global superstar Powerline is back on tour! Join Max and his friends as they hit the road in this adventure-filled race to the concert! Make your way across the map, collecting fun memories for your scrapbook. Then hurry to score the best seats by the time Powerline hits the stage! Play cards to collect memories and travel to new locations! Roll the die to see if Powerline reaches L.A. or Goofy takes you on a wacky detour! Make the most memories and score the best seats at the concert to win!

Disney Return of the Headless Horseman Game (Front) Available Spring 2022

disney-return-headless-horseman-front.jpg

Disney Return of the Headless Horseman Game (Back)
disney-return-headless-horseman-back.jpg

After midnight in Sleepy Hollow, the town comes to life with spooky sounds and creepy creatures! Ichabod is frightened and needs your help! Work together to get him to the covered bridge before the Headless Horseman heads him off! It's a family game of frightful fun!

Something Wild! Marvel - Spider-Man (Front) Available Summer 2022
spider-man-something-wild-front.jpg

Something Wild! Marvel - Spider-Man (Back)

spider-man-something-wild-back.jpg

Something Wild! Marvel is a fast-paced, light card game for the whole family, featuring an exclusive collectible Spider-Man Pop! game mover, as well as your favorite characters from around the Marvel Spider-Verse. Combine Character Cards in sets and runs to score points. Use Power Cards to add a fun twist to the classic card gameplay.

Something Wild! Star Wars – Boba Fett (Front)

star-wars-something-wild-front.jpg

Something Wild! Star Wars – Boba Fett (Back) Available Fall 2022
star-wars-something-wild-back.jpg

Something Wild! Star Wars is a fast-paced, light card game for the whole family, featuring a collectible Boba Fett mini Pop!, as well as your favorite characters from the classic Star Wars story. Power Cards add a fun twist to this new-classic, set-making card game. Combine multiple games to add more character cards, more Pop! figures, and more powers to your game!

Disney Princess Pattern Party Game (Front) Available Spring 2022

disney-princess-pattern-party-front.jpg

Disney Princess Pattern Party Game (Back)
disney-princess-pattern-party-back.jpg

Go for a spin with five of your favorite Disney Princess characters! Spin and match the character, color, shape, or pattern. Each player gets their own spinner and whenever someone spins "SWAP!" you all switch spinners. Match the four squares on your goal card to win! Spin, match, and join the party!

Target.com

Target also has some of the Star Wars Bonus Bounties Merchandise

FYI- pre-orders are going fast

edit: Looks like the three figures are exclusive to Target

Last edited:

I don't trust Target. I pre-ordered a Wandavision Pop Funko in November. Every week, it asked me to accept a new estimated delivery date (which I did) until they cancelled it this week.
My son had trouble with Target online too. He ordered a gift for his brother for Christmas and then Target canceled the order and instead of refunding the money back to his credit card, they issued him store credit! He had to call several people to finally simply get his card refunded...crazy! They canceled the order, not him!

I don't trust Target. I pre-ordered a Wandavision Pop Funko in November. Every week, it asked me to accept a new estimated delivery date (which I did) until they cancelled it this week.

I had the same problem with an xmas tigger pop. They cancelled it a few weeks ago and I went on amazon and had it 2 days later. I hadn't realized it wasn't a target exclusive. I'd ordered a 50th pop that was at the same time and shipped after a couple of delays.

That's terrible. Is it just Funko, because I was checking to see if they ever got the Target Exclusive Encanto vinyls back for preorder.

Wow interesting, I have done a few Funko pre-orders through Target, but I canceled the orders because items showed up on Amazon or Walmart as in stock.
What I didn’t care for with Target pre-orders is the weekly or biweekly pinging of your credit card, they are not charging your card but they are checking that the funds are there. I get an alert anytime there is a charge on my CC, so I know just how often this happened. FYI- This procedure is disclosed in Target’s pre-order policies

The comic cover Scarlet Witch!? They did the exact same thing to me with that one!

Same with me too!! I was so mad because I want that one so bad.

Marvel x Pandora 2022 Collection
The sparkling world of Pandora jewellery enters Disney’s Marvel Cinematic Universe with an exciting new collaboration – the MARVEL x Pandora Collection!
Enter the action-packed MARVEL Cinematic Universe of heroes with the first ever MARVEL x Pandora Collection, launching globally on Thursday 17th February 2022.
Pandora.net
Pandora Club members will have early access to purchase this adventurous collection from Tuesday 15th February 2022 at 6pm on the Pandora.net.

View attachment 647677View attachment 647678
View attachment 647679View attachment 647680
View attachment 647681View attachment 647682
View attachment 647683View attachment 647684

Pandora.net- Marvel x Pandora
Exclusive pre-sale event happening now for Club members

Last edited:
Did that to me with the Black Series DarkSaber. Luckily I had also ordered one through Hasbro as well. I was planning on giving one to each of my children for Christmas, but now I have a lovely Dark Saber on my Star Wars wall.

New designs join the Marvel X RockLove Collection, featuring Iron Man, Loki and Scarlet Witch. Launching Thursday, February 17 at 9am PST (12pm EST), exclusively on Rock Love.com

Marvel X RockLove Infinity Saga Iron Man Helmet Ring - $95
Marvel X RockLove Infinity Saga Iron Man Hinged Helmet Necklace - $145

Inspired by the iconic armored suit, Iron Man’s Mark helmet is sculpted in sterling silver in a unisex ring and cleverly crafted necklace. The pendant includes an articulated face plate that flips opened and closed, secured by hidden hinges and magnets.

Marvel X RockLove Loki Helmet Necklace - Silver - $95
Marvel X RockLove Loki Helmet Necklace - Yellow Gold - $115

An Asgardian symbol for the sorcery he wields, Loki's infamous horned helmet is immortalized in this petite three dimensional free-sliding pendant. Handcrafted in polished sterling silver and warm 14K yellow gold.

Marvel X RockLove WandaVision Scarlet Witch Headdress Ring - $75
Marvel X RockLove WandaVision Scarlet Witch Headdress Necklace - $99

Born with the mythical ability to harness Chaos Magic, Wanda Maximoff's identity as the Scarlet Witch is revealed. Inspired by the revelation of her true nature, the Scarlet Witch's iconic headdress is handcrafted in a polished sterling silver ring and matching necklace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter