Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The order I placed 10/27 shipped that same day and I think arrived 10/30.

My hunch is shipping will be okay for most of November, but I’d be super leery of ordering anything after black friday if needed by a specific date in December.

I bought an ornament from the Disney Store on 10/27th. UPS SurePost. Just got a notice it was left on my front porch.

It is odd for the USPS to leave a box on our porch. Our subdivision has the centralized USPS mail boxes, can't remember the last time they brought a box to our house. They usually leave a key in the mailbox to get your packages from a shared larger box.

Anyhow, it should be there when I get home.

NEW CHIP AND DALE LOUNGEFLY EARS!

Located in Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campgrounds at Meadow Trading Post for $39.99!

2021-WDW-fort-wilderness-resort-meadow-trading-post-chip-and-dale-ears-1-700x525.jpg

I snagged a pair of Mickey and Minnie 50th plush dolls when we were at WDW. But then a relative asked us if we could get them a set too. When we went back to the stores, they were sold out everywhere. Who would ever have believed that I would be able to get them a pair of these dolls from TARGET a month later???? :rotfl2:

For those interested in the EARidescent collection releases:

On the “New items” webpage on shopdisney, about 2/3 of the way down the page, there is a slider that shows the scheduled upcoming new releases in chronological order - the EARidescent collection is listed as coming soon, but notably it is behind other collections with release dates as late as 11/15 (and over the last few weeks, several collections have leapfrogged it).

Gotta say I am a bit surprised that outside of this forum and a couple of posts on reddit, I haven’t seen any mention of this delay.

Limited Edition TriceraTop MagicBand Spotted at DAK

The band retails for $39.99 and can be found while supplies last at Riverside Depot, which is located inside Discovery Trading Company near the Tree of Life.

Only 1,000 of the bands were produced for this Limited Edition release, which celebrates one of the original attractions at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.

Disney Ultimate Toy Drive

Join the Disney Ultimate Toy Drive now through this December 14 and give back to those who need it most this holiday season. Donate a toy online at shopDisney.com or a new, unwrapped toy in person at Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort (where collection bins are located at the World of Disney® store, Star Wars Trading Post, and Resort Hotel stores) or Disney Springs at Walt Disney World (where you’ll find collection bins at the World of Disney® store, Marketplace Co-Op, Star Wars™ Galactic Outpost and Disney Springs® Welcome Center).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter