Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D23 Gold Members: Treat Yourself to 20% Off at shopDisney

1705851939006.png
Happy New Year from D23 and shopDisney! Treat yourself to some terrific new finds from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars and save 20% on your purchase...

For a limited time, all D23 Gold Members are eligible for a 20% discount when you sign in to your D23 account on shopDisney from now until Thursday, January 25, 2024!
CODE: D23WOW Activate for all Guests who are logged in to shopDisney with their D23 Gold member credentials
To Redeem Online:
  1. Log in to shopDisney.com with the Disney account tied to your D23 Membership
  2. Place at least one eligible item into your Bag
  3. The promotion will be applied, if eligible
  4. Continue shopping or begin Checkout

New Year Treat: Exclusive shopDisney Offer for D23 General Members!
(General membership is free)

1705852069043.png

Happy New Year from D23 and shopDisney! The start of a new year definitely calls for a new Disney plush, Pixar clothing item, Marvel pin, or perhaps some Star Wars home décor! So give yourself a fresh start with something fun from shopDisney... with free shipping!

All D23 General Members are eligible for free shipping when you sign in to your D23 account on shopDisney from now until Thursday, January 25, 2024!
To redeem your FREE SHIPPING offer:
  2. Place any eligible items in your shopping bag
  3. Type the promotion code D23SHIP into the “Add Promotion Code” area
  4. FREE SHIPPING offer will be applied, if eligible
  5. Continue shopping or begin checkout

View attachment 827474
Happy New Year from D23 and shopDisney! Treat yourself to some terrific new finds from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars and save 20% on your purchase...

For a limited time, all D23 Gold Members are eligible for a 20% discount when you sign in to your D23 account on shopDisney from now until Thursday, January 25, 2024!
CODE: D23WOW Activate for all Guests who are logged in to shopDisney with their D23 Gold member credentials
To Redeem Online:

View attachment 827475

Happy New Year from D23 and shopDisney! The start of a new year definitely calls for a new Disney plush, Pixar clothing item, Marvel pin, or perhaps some Star Wars home décor! So give yourself a fresh start with something fun from shopDisney... with free shipping!

All D23 General Members are eligible for free shipping when you sign in to your D23 account on shopDisney from now until Thursday, January 25, 2024!

Annoying that the gold member discounts have been out of date since the end of last year, but a response to asking about them I received:

1705852827603.png

Agreed about Disney T shirts. They always shrink after a few washes or pill up. I have a Disneyland hoodie from a few years ago that has a ridiculous amount of pilling and I don't put it in the dryer.

Spirit Jerseys being $80 is a little ridiculous though, not gonna lie.
Disney T shirts are terrible, I seem to get some every christmas and they are basically unwearable. I have quality T shirts I have worn for years. This is for shirts purchased at Disneyland, I bought one on a cruise and it was good

Last edited:
Idk if this is the right place to post this and if not, could someone guide me on where to post????

I just saw that these were on ShopDisney, I put them in my cart and they sold out before I could finish checking out......

Has anyone that has been to WDW lately, seen them in any of the parks or DS??? I want them so bad and I will be heading down next Wednesday. I am a passholder so I can head to whatever park/store they are available in

1705871461467.png

Idk if this is the right place to post this and if not, could someone guide me on where to post????

I just saw that these were on ShopDisney, I put them in my cart and they sold out before I could finish checking out......

Has anyone that has been to WDW lately, seen them in any of the parks or DS??? I want them so bad and I will be heading down next Wednesday. I am a passholder so I can head to whatever park/store they are available in

View attachment 827593
I saw these at Star Traders in MK two-ish weeks ago.

View attachment 827474

To Redeem Online:

View attachment 827475

The D23 promo is stacking with a 20% off I got for previously shopping with ShopDisney (should have expired 12/31 LOL). 6% Rakuten as well. I have some shopping to do!

Screenshot 2024-01-21 at 7.54.30 PM.png

Disney Eats- Instagram

Happy National Polka Dot Day! 🎉 We’re celebrating with some tasty bites inspired by none other than Minnie Mouse. Tell us your favorite polka dot-inspired treats below!

🔴 NEW! Minnie Kitchen Sink Sundae (Available at Various Quick-Service Restaurants at Select Disney Resort Hotels starting today)
⚪ NEW! Polka Dot Valentine Mickey-shaped Balloon Bucket (Currently available at Disneyland Resort)
🔴 Minnie Sweet Strawberry Waffle Sundae (Currently available at Marketplace Snacks)
⚪ Minnie Mouse Dome Cake (Currently available at Amorette’s Patisserie)
🔴 NEW! Minnie Kitchen Sink Sundae (Available at Hollywood Scoops starting today)

1705940689466.png1705940716660.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter