Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I get paid on thursday and am tempted to grab that Chip and Dale shirt....

My sister bought me this shirt from Amazon for our December trip. Not sure if it's cheaper or the same price there.

Thanks, I saw it there but they didn't have it available in red, so I ordered it from HerUniverse. It was at least 20 percent off.

Bring Home the Galaxy: Vintage Collection Boba Fett Revealed and More!

1667927043259.png

This week, Bring Home the Galaxy unveils an exciting release for Boba Fett fans and much more. Check out some of our favorite items of the week below!

Bring Home the Galaxy Boba Fett Figure Pre Order by Hasbro

Boba Fett Star Wars: The Vintage Collection Figure (Kenner Colors) by Hasbro

Boba Fett is represented as a 3.75-inch scale Star Wars: The Vintage Collection action figure from Hasbro, this time in classic Kenner deco. For the Fett faithful and those who loved the original 1979 figure, this will be a bounty worth hunting. Note: Pre-orders will be available later this week.

Bring Home the Galaxy Art of High Republic by Abrams

The Art of Star Wars: The High Republic by Abrams

Dive into the making of The High Republic — a storytelling initiative that takes Star Wars back to the prime of the Jedi Order — with this beautiful tome.

Bring Home the Galaxy Sunglasses by DIFF

Star Wars Sunglasses by DIFF

You’ll be ready for the light of twin suns AND look good at the same time. The Star Wars | DIFF collaboration includes sharp styles inspired by Ahsoka Tano, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and more.

Bring Home the Galaxy Skywalker Saga Galactic Edition

LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga: Galactic Edition Video Game by TT Games

Play through all nine episodes of the Skywalker Saga in this bricktastic game, now bundled with a galaxy of new character packs based on Obi-Wan Kenobi, Andor, and much more. Available for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One consoles, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC.

Bring Home the Galaxy Inquisitor Transport Scythe by LEGO

LEGO Star Wars Inquisitor Transport Scythe Building Set by the LEGO Group

“You can’t run, Obi-Wan!” Inspired by Obi-Wan Kenobi on Disney+, you can build this building set inspired by the fearsome Inquisitor ship and have your own adventures with four LEGO minifigures featuring characters from the series, including Ben Kenobi, the Grand Inquisitor, Reva (Third Sister), and the Fifth Brother with lightsaber weapons for creative roleplay.

Check out Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Target.com, and shopDisney.com for even more from Bring Home the Galaxy!

Update:

1667929496367.png

Dropping Wednesday 11/9
shopDisney

Strike a battle-ready pose with the new Ahsoka Tano Ears arriving Wednesday, 11/9

1667768309016.png

You’ll Feel Warm and Cozy with Each Sip Out of this Mickey Mouse Snow Globe Sipper

The Sipper can be added on to the purchase of nonalcoholic beverage where it is available and the cost is $13.99 plus tax.

While the Mickey Mouse Snow Globe Sipper is available at several locations across the Walt Disney World Resort, we picked up ours from Rosie’s All American Café in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.

In addition to Rosie’s All American Cafe, the Sipper can be found at the following locations:
  • Disney Springs
    • Various carts and kiosks
  • Disney’s Hollywood Studios
    • ABC Commissary
    • Backlot Express
    • The Market
    • PizzaRizzo
    • Rosie’s All American Café
    • Main Entrance Outdoor Kiosk
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park
    • Available at Popcorn Carts
1667935413498.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter