Disney+ room discount

720L

DIS Veteran
How do I make a room reservation on the website with the Disney+ discount when my Disney+ email is different than My Disney Experience email? I don't want to make ressie's with my Disney+ account because my Magic bands are on my MDE account. I tried changing email address on both accounts to match but it gives an error email already exists.

I guess you have to call. My son just tried and he couldn't do it either.

If you click on the offer on the website there’s a spot to click on the offer. You just need to have the membership linked on your profile, it tells you how to do it on the offer.

I had different email accounts on Dis+ subscription and WDW/MDE. I used the chat function on Dis+ this morning, and they helped me. I created a new Dis+ account using my WDW email, and I stopped before entering payment info. They were able to transfer my subscription. Easy. Also A LOT faster than calling WDW.

If you click on the offer on the website there’s a spot to click on the offer. You just need to have the membership linked on your profile, it tells you how to do it on the offer.
Tried this it didn't work.

I've been trying to log on this morning and it's telling me I'm not eligible to log in. Weird. I know my username and pswd are correct because I am able to log into the Disneyland website. It's probably the Disneyworld site that is being its usual tempermental self. Guess I'll try calling.

The Disney+ account is under my husband's email. Do I use this email to create a new MDE account? Does he need to be at the hotel for check in? I'm assuming he will need to be on the reservation, but does he need to be at WDW at all?
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter