Disney Rewards

MImommy

Earning My Ears
My Disney rewards card was ordered long ago and never came in the mail. I now have to request a replacement card. When I called card services, I was told to go to one of the parks to do this. However, I am planning to spend my first day at the pool and O'Hana (where I was going to use my points.) We are staying off-site and a trip to a park the first day is more then I wanted to deal with. Are there any other locations at WDW to get a new card? Downtown Disney by chance?

If you are dining at O'Hana, the closest and convenient location is guest services outside of Magic Kingdom.

They will hand you a card, you will be directed to the phone bank to activate your card (toll free). You can then use it at dinner. I would give yourself 30 minutes including travel time, any line that might be at guest services, and calling VISA. Plus an extra monorail ride around the loop for you...

Thanks for the tip. My rewards card arrived last night. It only took three weeks to get it. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter