Disney Rewards Visa - Redemption Card??

usrtyz

MFDWife
I just requested my redemption card and put $20 reward dollars on it to start with. My plan was to use it for dinning at the Disney Parks when we go in June. I was looking around on the website for redemption locations at the parks for shopping and dinning and noticed just a couple of places. I was hoping to use it at Cinderella's Castle, Coral Reef, Rainforest etc...

Are we only allowed to use the reward dollars at certain stores and food locations within the parks?? If that is the case, I may as well use the reward dollars towards paying off my Disney package.:confused3

I just requested my redemption card and put $20 reward dollars on it to start with. My plan was to use it for dinning at the Disney Parks when we go in June. I was looking around on the website for redemption locations at the parks for shopping and dinning and noticed just a couple of places. I was hoping to use it at Cinderella's Castle, Coral Reef, Rainforest etc...

Are we only allowed to use the reward dollars at certain stores and food locations within the parks?? If that is the case, I may as well use the reward dollars towards paying off my Disney package.:confused3

You can use your rewards cards nearly everywhere on property. Restraunts not owned by Disney may not take the card, but as far as I know, even every snack cart capable of taking regular Visa as a form of payment can also take the rewards card.

Thanks! I wonder why the website only lists a couple of restaurants and shopping stores at each park? Strange.

Thanks! I wonder why the website only lists a couple of restaurants and shopping stores at each park? Strange.

I know...it's weird. Same thing goes for the 10% of a $50 purchase when using your Disney Visa. Always ask the cashier if you can get the discount at the shop. I was able to get 10% off of my Harvey's Minnie Mouse seatbelt bag at a shop in DTD and it saved me about $16.:thumbsup2

I imagine they only list examples of places you can use the card, because the list of ALL the places you could use it would be HUGE. I mean, think of how many places there are at WDW that take the card!

Yes, as above, don't worry. One time we asked about using the redemption card, and my favorite was the CM who said something to the effect "We're Disney, we have no issue taking your money."

What about tickets purchased at shades of green on military discount?Can I
use my reward points on these tickets?

Has anyone used the Disney Rewards card at the DTD restaurants? There are only a couple places in DTD listed on the Rewards website, and if I recall, it wasn't worded that the list was just an example of places that take it. :confused3 I'm particularly interested in Raglan Road. Any recent experience? TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter