Disney Rewards Redemption Card

WalkersMom

Earning My Ears
We have money applied to our card that we want to use on our cruise. How exactly does that work? It should apply to any charges accumulated on our trip, correct?

Since the card itself doesn’t have an expiration date, how do I apply it to my account?

We have money applied to our card that we want to use on our cruise. How exactly does that work? It should apply to any charges accumulated on our trip, correct?

Since the card itself doesn’t have an expiration date, how do I apply it to my account?
Easiest way is go to Guest Services on board and have them apply the reward dollars to your ship board account.

You'll also want to transfer any rewards still in your Disney Rewards account to your redemption card right before you leave. Don't rush it, as you have to have at least $10 to transfer.

If you're using it to pay off a balance before your trip, I know there's a way to do it, I think you can pick rewards redemption card from a drop down menu (I use a TA and I know I can pick it on their interface, it's been a long time since I've paid Disney directly).

But, yeah, like above people said, I just go to guest services some time when the line isn't too long. Just FYI, it makes it slightly easier for them if you know exactly how much is on the card (I usually stick a post it on mine when I transfer right before I leave). They can look it up, but it's an extra step. And make sure you don't get rid of the card!

The Rewards card works like a Disney gift card. You can apply it to your account online by checking the appropriate dropdown box, or you can bring it to Guest Services.

We save up our Rewards $ and use it for excursions on our cruises. DH goes to guest services after boarding and tells them how much he wants to put on our account. Last time 1 excursion was cancelled so we ended up with a credit of $400 going back onto our rewards card automatically after our bill was settled. First time we ever had a negative balance!🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter