• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

!Disney Quote Game!

hippiechick

Mouseketeer
Rules the first ppl posts a quote from a disney movie. The second person posts movie that the quote belonged. (Some might remember this)

Example: "...Practicly perfect in every way..."

"Marry Poppins"

"...Never Ever had a friend like me"

Oh! I know! I know! Aladdin! (I luv that movie)

"You'll love (somebody), she's an artist!"

Nobody knows? Ok, it's Toy Story II, the Barbie says it to Prospector about her owner, a little girl. Here's an easier one...well, not MUCH easier...

"and he'll ride through the gates on his noble steed..."

(Hint: Pigsoldier, u should know this one.)

the one with the hint PIGSOLDIER is sleeping beauty....just to correct that

Yup, Sleeping Beauty is correct. I think can answer the other one...

Is it POOH?!!

"Gotta have protein, gotta have...eggs!"

How'd I miss a Sleeping Beauty quote?? :mad:

(I did know the answer, by the way ;))

As for the new one, I've got no clue :confused:

Ok...I guess that one is too hard too. McLeech says it in the Rescuers Down Under. Here's a REALLY easy one....

"A dream is a wish your heart makes"

Scar in the Lion King :)

How about.......

'We are standing by a wishing well.'

:D

I don't want this game to go down the route of so many others before it, so I'll post a new quote. If anyone knows the answer to the last one, please post it :)

'He looks kinda hairy and slobbery to me.'

I think I know... "Ah shut up you moron" is from Newsies and the last one is from Tarzan!

"Look at me I'm the king of New York!"

Sorry, but the hairy and slobbery one is from The Little Mermaid, Scuttle says it. (I watched it yesterday). I don't know the last one...so I'll post another just to keep the thread moving:

"I'm so rumbly in my tumbly...time for something sweet"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter