Disney quest?

momof2cuties

Mouseketeer
i thought it closed, my son tells me it's still open.

Worth going to? Anyone know the cost And anywhere I can get reduced price tickets?

It's still open for the time being. The NBA deal fell through

Most nights there is a sign out front that tickets are 1/2 price.

Someone can chime in that has done it but I think WP&M tickets will still be accepted although not advertised.

i thought it closed, my son tells me it's still open.

Worth going to? Anyone know the cost And anywhere I can get reduced price tickets?
We went there last July and it was in terrible shape. We always liked it but we won't be going back. Lots of stuff was broken or closed.

If your kids love video games, it's a mecca for them. My 4 and 5 year olds were there with their dad for two hours in November and only had a chance to explore 1 of the 5 floors. We are DVC members so we got a small discount. You can youtube videos of what it looks like inside.

I love it because I get to play all those old video games that I grew up with in mall arcades from the 80's.

I did it in December for the first time and loved it! I love old video games, so I could have spent all day in there if I'd had the time.

We went like 10 years ago when the teens were under 10 and it was pretty cool. I've just read so much negative stuff that I don't know if it's worth the cost.

Been googling but not finding reduced tickets....if anyone knows of any, please let me know.

Thanks everyone!

My boys 7 and 10 absolutely loved it. It was included with the WP&M tix when we went. I don't think it is anymore, and I definitely would not pay full price. Not worth it to me for video games.

I enjoy it, but in its current state I wouldn't pay for it. I always used the voucher from the packages, but they don't give those anymore. If you already have Water Park then it's worth a go for sure. I actually really love DQ and hope they decide to give it a nice refurbishment, as it sorely needs it. The Pirates of the Caribbean: Quest for Buccaneer Gold game is the BEST!

I know many people who leave DQ thinking that it's outdated and in ill repair. We've felt that way about portions of it ourselves. But I really do wish they would decide to refurbish it because it has SO much potential! The things that Disney could do in terms of technology to introduce the next generation video arcade are mind boggling. For example, I know they recently abandoned the Disney Infinity video games but just think if YOU could stand on the platform and be in a large screen game! That's just one thing I can think of, I know they could think of some really cool things to with DQ and wish they would.

But is it worth going to in it's present state? I'd go in for a few hours if it didn't cost anything.

While it may not be closed, it could be described as a walking corpse of it's former self.

If Disney hadn't dropped their Infinity brand (had that been a financial success), they'd have a good replacement for the space. It was bad 5 years ago, with painfully uncomfortable "VR" equipment. It needs replacing, and a sponsored space paid for by a third party would be ideal for Disney. That's the model for the rest of Disney Springs, with all the new stores and restaurants being tenants the Disney can replace as necessary. Now the NBA won't pay for a rebuild. Who knows what will happen until Disney finishes the rest of its expansive construction projects.

We went like 10 years ago when the teens were under 10 and it was pretty cool. I've just read so much negative stuff that I don't know if it's worth the cost.

Been googling but not finding reduced tickets....if anyone knows of any, please let me know.

Thanks everyone!

I believe once it was announced they were planning of closing it and turning it into an NBA shop/restaurant that Disney stopped offering discounts and deals for it. Use to be vouchers and discounts for it, but I don't believe they offer it anymore since it's set to close in the future. So there might only be regular priced tickets

Most nights there is a sign out front that tickets are 1/2 price.

Someone can chime in that has done it but I think WP&M tickets will still be accepted although not advertised.
Yes. They usually discount the tickets to half price at 7pm each night. :) Depending on the manager working that night of course.

Kids love the place. I say its worth it at half price. But not full price. But if you ask my DS im sure he'll tell you its worth it at full price. :laughing:

Personally, I have been twice and I don't need to go again. I think there are much better things to do with your time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter