Disney Print

allisonswonderland

DIS Veteran
Hi I am getting married at Disney and was considering getting the software Disney Print Creations....is it worth 75 bucks? Just curious if any of you had any experience with the program.

I have no experience with that particular Disney software. We do have a few versions of Disney Print software and what you can do is very limited. Most people here use PhotoImpact (I got it for $30) or Photoshop. I would investigate what the program can do before putting that kind of money into it.

Deb

Ok so does this program(photoshop/impact) have disney images? I am interested in it because I want to do bag/tshirt transfers and tags. Can you help me....I am not a computer whiz, but can usually figure it out. I just do not know about these programs. A friend of mine loaned me Disney Print Studio Deluxe...I can do labels, cards... any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Most, if not all of us are using character clipart that can be found on the web. There are links listed in the Design Tips sticky at the top of the Creative Designs Forum. Read that thread first, it will give you lots of great info on how to create the designs. You will need to experiment with the Disney program to figure out how to import images into the program. I will help all that I can.

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter