DISney Princesses are back to party w/ the Pirates! May 2008! *WE'RE BACK!!!*

Ohhhh Megan and Julie you are so close!!! I hope you both have a great time!!! Hopefully sometime we can set up another meet! Julie are you going to MNSSHP? I know you are Megan. You guys will have so much fun!

Megan - now you only have 5 days to wait :woohoo: Thanks Cheryl - I know I will forget all about school and work and be a kid for a weekend :banana: I am going to the Halloween Party on Sunday night. I've never been - I've seen lots of youtube videos. Lindsey got a great shot of the Headless Horseman! That's one thing I love about Disney - there is so much to do that each time is so different. I've never stayed at All Star Movies before, and I love Toy Story! I've never taken the Magical Express before . . . well, you know how it is. So much is familiar, but so much is new, too. I definitely want to meet up with all of you again some day. :goodvibes Come on calendar - move faster :snail: :snail: :snail:

Hi girls! I've been working crazy hours and I seen to never be home. I'm trying to catch-up on everyone's Disney plans! I actually just have two weeks left on the Dream Squad. :sad1: I accepted a new role over in Celebration with Disney Magical Express. I'm very excited about it! I start over there on Nov. 2, so my days at MK are numbered. :rotfl: I think you still may be able to catch me! I have my schedule for the upcoming week, just not the next one. :thumbsup2

Hi girls! I've been working crazy hours and I seen to never be home. I'm trying to catch-up on everyone's Disney plans! I actually just have two weeks left on the Dream Squad. :sad1: I accepted a new role over in Celebration with Disney Magical Express. I'm very excited about it! I start over there on Nov. 2, so my days at MK are numbered. :rotfl: I think you still may be able to catch me! I have my schedule for the upcoming week, just not the next one. :thumbsup2

Oh my gosh only 2 weeks left? I thought the dream squad went untill Dec? I hope you enjoy your last days to their fullest sounds like an awesome job. What will you be doing with Magical Express? I hope you enjoy that as much as the DS. :goodvibes

Looks like you had great fun with the DS while it lasted. Hopefully working with ME is great too.
I'll be there in 12 hours!
Hopefully I catch up with you on Sunday!

Alright girls...would anyone be up for a meet next spring/summer? I know it's waaaaay early but I'm already thinking we need another meet! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Hi everyone I love Disney and I am so wanting to go in May. So I am a mother of four and I have been either pregnant or breastfeeding for the last six years. My youngest is now nine months and it is almost time to take a girls trip. My husband is cool with it and wanted to know where I wanted to go. I said Disney! His response was good luck talking your friends into that. I love my friends but none of them have the Disney obsession like me and if given the choice of where to go on a girls trip they wouldn't pick Disney. So I told my husband I have been totally all about you and the children for more then six years now I deserve to go where I want to go. I told him I was going whether I had to go by myself or not. I would like to go with some cool Disney lovin chicks though! So I was hoping you guys could help me out with that. Looking forward to getting to know all of you!:banana:

Cheryl - you are almost there! You must be so excited!! :cool1: I had a wonderful time!! In fact, I wanted to stay so badly that I started calculating how long I could stay down there if I sold my house and car and cashed in my 401K! :laughing: I figured I could last about 8 months :laughing: If I didn't have my two cats, I may have seriously considered it. Anyway - Lindsey, it was so great to see you. I'm sorry I missed you at the dance party!! I headed over there, and realized that I was too late. Thank you for the special meet with Cindy - she was soooo sweet! princess: Megan - how was your trip? Hi to maedelken.

Hi everyone still hoping to go to Disney in the spring. Hope you guys will keep me posted if anyone is meeting up. My husband might be getting a new job in North Carolina which is exciting because I will be that much closer to the mouse.

Hi everyone!!!! I hope you all are doing well!!!! Megan and Julie I would love to see pics of your trips if you don't mind posting. :goodvibes Everything is going well here. I'm getting so excited for my trip in just 11 days! :scared1:
Lindsey keep me updated on if you still want to meet up at some point. I know you are gonna be busy with the new job and all.

Welcome maedelken!!!! I don't know if we will have an official meet or not in the spring but I'm planning on going down in May. Let me know when in the spring you are going! I would be happy to meet up! Good luck to your husband about the job situation!!! I've been to NC once and loved it such a beautiful state.

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend! :hug:

My trip was great. Hate to admit I haven't even downloaded my photos yet. Hope to start a trip report this week. Castaway Cay was amazing (until I saw how burnt I got sitting in the shade!)

Cheryl, your trip is sooooo close! I wish I was going with you as I miss it already!

Howdy Dis Gals! :wave2:

Well, my Christmas trip didn't fall through! I'll be at Pop December 12-20, so if anyone happens to be there at that time, let me know!

Hope you're all doing well! I'm still plugging on in school and can't wait for this semester to be over!

Have a wonderful evening! :teeth:

Hey - I just wanted to say that I really miss all of you. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Cheryl - did you post a trip report somewhere? Lindsey - how is your new job? I have my final exams both on Tuesday night next week, and then I have to seriously focus on Christmas. I have been having major Disney withdrawals, though (and after 3 trips this year!). I hope all are well, and enjoying the holiday season so far! :santa:

Hi Julie! I'm missing everyone too! I had such a wonderful time down there last month. I have a TR going (you can check it out by clicking the link in my siggy). WDW was so beautiful all decked out for the holidays! I'm so excited because I took advantage of the buy 4 get 3 deal and I'm going back in May! :banana:

I can't believe how close Christmas is. I havent started shopping yet. :rolleyes1 Ugh I just don't want to fight the crowds at the mall.

Well I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas season! Good luck on your finals Julie! Talk to you all soon!!!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter