Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures - Napa Rose

Brett Wyman

Legacy Guest
I'm thinking about this for my daughter and her aunt(my sister in law) on check out day. They have a close bond and this could be a fun experience for the two of them as they dont get to see each other often. Im super concerned about the menu though? Has anyone been since they added this and if so how was the experience?

I went on opening day with my best friend. It was amazing! I would do it again. Mind you, we are 2 adults and don’t have kids. The food was very good! There are breakfast options (waffles, chicken, fruit, eggs, bacon, sausage), as well as savory options. I did a review and have pictures of the food! Ask me any questions!
https://www.disboards.com/threads/princess-breakfast-adventure-review.3742696/

We just got back from DLR (we're from Canada) and DW and DD8 did the Princess Breakfast. They really enjoyed it. It was definitely a splurge for us but I made it work. Here's a bit of feedback on the experience...

They didn't offer DW the necklace but I warned her they wouldn't. She asked her server if she could pay for an extra one so they could have matching necklaces and the server brought her a second necklace and cinch bag at no extra cost. They both wore their necklaces every day for the rest of our trip and are very special keepsakes of their time there.

As has been mentioned, DD ate way too much way too early. She had no room for dessert at the end. I warned her to pace herself but she didn't heed the advice. She was too excited with the first two courses.

It seems that all the princesses are standard except Mulan and Pocohontas switch out. She got Mulan, but many appear to have got Pocohontas from past reviews I've read and watched.

There's no doubt it is a lot of money, but I'm very happy that they went. My daughter talks about it all the time now and it was a pretty fantastic cherry on top of an incredible week at DLR.

We just got back from DLR (we're from Canada) and DW and DD8 did the Princess Breakfast. They really enjoyed it. It was definitely a splurge for us but I made it work. Here's a bit of feedback on the experience...

They didn't offer DW the necklace but I warned her they wouldn't. She asked her server if she could pay for an extra one so they could have matching necklaces and the server brought her a second necklace and cinch bag at no extra cost. They both wore their necklaces every day for the rest of our trip and are very special keepsakes of their time there.

As has been mentioned, DD ate way too much way too early. She had no room for dessert at the end. I warned her to pace herself but she didn't heed the advice. She was too excited with the first two courses.

It seems that all the princesses are standard except Mulan and Pocohontas switch out. She got Mulan, but many appear to have got Pocohontas from past reviews I've read and watched.

There's no doubt it is a lot of money, but I'm very happy that they went. My daughter talks about it all the time now and it was a pretty fantastic cherry on top of an incredible week at DLR.
Aww! Glad they were both able to get the necklaces to match! I don't splurge very often at DL, but I splurged on this, and I am glad I did. This was the best experience I have paid for so far.
We didn't get Mulan, but we got Pocahontas, so we were opposite from you lol.

@midnight star Your review really helped me prepare them for the experience. Thanks for all you shared. We really appreciate the effort you put into that!

Side note - we also have three boys (6, 4, and 3 months). I took them into DL by myself and let the girls enjoy their experience without the baby. We went on PP, Pinocchio, Storybook Boats, and Mr. Toad while they were at breakfast. The baby cried 75% of the Storybook Boat ride (very sorry for all the others who were with us on the ride...lol) but a CM took pity on me and sent me through the wheelchair access to PP and we skipped the line. Mr. Toad and Pinocchio were pretty much walk ons. I also went to the Baby Center on Main St. to feed our baby and the ladies there were super helpful (and also took some pity on me). It was a very special morning with my boys (when I thought it would be chaos). For us, DLR really is the happiest place on earth.

@midnight star Your review really helped me prepare them for the experience. Thanks for all you shared. We really appreciate the effort you put into that!

Side note - we also have three boys (6, 4, and 3 months). I took them into DL by myself and let the girls enjoy their experience without the baby. We went on PP, Pinocchio, Storybook Boats, and Mr. Toad while they were at breakfast. The baby cried 75% of the Storybook Boat ride (very sorry for all the others who were with us on the ride...lol) but a CM took pity on me and sent me through the wheelchair access to PP and we skipped the line. Mr. Toad and Pinocchio were pretty much walk ons. I also went to the Baby Center on Main St. to feed our baby and the ladies there were super helpful (and also took some pity on me). It was a very special morning with my boys (when I thought it would be chaos). For us, DLR really is the happiest place on earth.
What a sweet story! Way to go dad!

Glad my review helped! And I’m even more glad you all had a great trip! I agree, Disneyland is the happiest place on earth :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter