DISNEY PREMIUM VIP TOUR REVIEW

Thanks for this post jmchic... It is really neat to read about this stuff. My wife has pointed out the 'plaid' tour guides to me before and said she wanted to do that one day.. she might change her mind now that I can tell her what the approximate costs are... then again, she might not. :scared:

When we called about this tour they sent an email with more details. There were 2 columns:
1. 'The following attractions offer Fastpass access'
2. 'The following selected Non- Fastpass attractions would also be offered for premium access'

List #2 for Disneyland included: Small World, Dumbo, Pirate's, Tea Party, Snow White, Nemo Submarines, Bobsleds, Pinnochio & Jingle Cruise.

Some of the FL rides you mentioned are not on the list, but some are. Were you sent a similar list or were you only given access to the FP rides? I am mainly wondering if they changed something. The email was sent February 2016, so after you did your tour.

Thank you for the detailed review!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter