Disney Premium Character Dining- not breakfast!

amyg1975

DIS Veteran
With a Costco package we get a premium character dining. If we do this for dinner, which restaurant would you choose?

The only premium character meals are Ariel's Grotto for lunch with princesses or Goofy's Kitchen for lunch or dinner.

We went to GK Friday night for dinner and loved it! My son asked if we could go next year for his birthday:)

Well that makes it easy! GK's for dinner it is! :)

Unless we did lunch at AG. Is it a buffet?

AG is served family style for the appetizers and desserts, with a plated entree for each person. For the first course you will be served a "tree" of salad, meats/coldcuts/veggies depending on what style you choose. If you need more, simply ask! Then your plated entree arrives, then desert, and if you need more of the desserts, ASK!

But we prefer Goofy's also.

I'd go to Ariel's, we did not have a good experience at GK (for bfast but it still soured us) and we love the food at AG. Lunch and dinner are the same and are served as Mal described above. :)

AG is served family style for the appetizers and desserts, with a plated entree for each person. For the first course you will be served a "tree" of salad, meats/coldcuts/veggies depending on what style you choose. If you need more, simply ask! Then your plated entree arrives, then desert, and if you need more of the desserts, ASK!

But we prefer Goofy's also.

We have reservations for ag at the end of April. Were a family of 6 with 3 boys who are big eaters. So I was worried that ag wouldn't satisfy their appetites. Is it free then to get "refills" on the first course and desserts?

We have reservations for ag at the end of April. Were a family of 6 with 3 boys who are big eaters. So I was worried that ag wouldn't satisfy their appetites. Is it free then to get "refills" on the first course and desserts?

Yes, as Pixiewings said just ask for more of anything except for the entree at lunch, at breakfast the main course is family style as well.

They do bring out an amount that is proportional to group size, but you can ask for more.

Yes, we love the salad (bottom level of the tower) and often request at least one extra if not 2 of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter