Disney plus?

They did not the last time I checked. The most popular option I've seen is a chromecast.

Aulani has the new TV system where you can connect to the TV with your phone/ laptop and from there you can log onto Disney+/ Hulu/ or what ever streaming service you have and watch on the TV in your room/ the resorts at WDW are finally getting this new system and works GREAT!

We just got back from a trip 7/1-7/8, and as mentioned, Chromecast is the only option for it. It works really well and can be used for all of the TVs in your room. We watched several movies that way via my iPhone and iPad. There is a dedicated menu item on the main TV screen and it has pretty detailed instructions on how to go about getting connected and streaming.

We just got back from a trip 7/1-7/8, and as mentioned, Chromecast is the only option for it. It works really well and can be used for all of the TVs in your room. We watched several movies that way via my iPhone and iPad. There is a dedicated menu item on the main TV screen and it has pretty detailed instructions on how to go about getting connected and streaming.
Not Aulani, but we just got back (8/12) from SSR and the Chromecast could not connect to the internet. Weak signal, I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter