Disney plus lego Disney Princess - The castle quest

Kevin O'Brien

Mouseketeer
I enjoyed watching this Lego episode on Disney plus Disney Princess - The castle quest my favorite was when they were going through the maze that Gaston planted there but the Disney princesses won against Gaston and it was a nice happy ending at the end of the film. I liked seeing Rapunzels hair glowing. Flower from Disney Bambi was in it too.

I saw a trailer for this - thought it was a video game at first. I haven't watched it yet, but it looks pretty fun, so I may give it a look.

I saw a trailer for this - thought it was a video game at first. I haven't watched it yet, but it looks pretty fun, so I may give it a look.
You should watch it at some time it's great fun it's amazing how they make the characters in lego and put on a film.

I do like that it has the original voice cast when available (all but Snow White I believe), so that's really cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter