Disney Passes-What Do You Think?

Christina in MA

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! Does anyone find it silly that Disney only offers 5 & 6 day Park Hopper Passes or 5,6 or 7 day Park Hopper Plus passes? Especially for kids, the Park Hopper Plus passes are not a good value. For example, with a 7 day PH+ you get 4 "options". We are leaving 2/1 for 2 weeks and Blizzard Beach and River Country are closed and realistically children don't go to Pleasure Island. This is warped, at least to me.

There are some options other than the PH+. You can always get a 5 day PH and then have a day added to it before the 5th day. You can pay for length of stay passes (which depending on when you get there can be a deal) If you are a Florida resident you could always just purchase 4 day passes for $99 and get an extra one for each kid. That is cheaper I believe than buying a 6 PH+. The best way to approach this is to talk *nicely* to the CM about the situation. I also don't understand why they offer PH+ when 2/3 of the water parks are closed.

Hope something works out for you!

:earsgirl:
8 more days to the Magic!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter