• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Parks Signature Cinderella Costume price???

Lorilais_mommie

" They can drink pepsi, but they can't pee in the
does anyone know the price for this costume and what else it includes? If anything

Is it a special edition dress or are you asking about the standard Cindy dress that they sell at BBB? Last time we bought one was a couple of years ago and they were $65. Special edition ones typically range from $99-$199, most being between $99 and $150.

It's a exclusive to BBB I know it's much more then the reg. Ones
Hinced why we passed on it last time
However we are taking a cruise and planning to combine BBB budget with formal wear..in hopes we can afford it.

Regular one in all stores was 59.99 last week. Grandma bought my daughter one. It was worn for a day then sealed in a bag as the glitter was everywhere and making my skin angry. None of the other dresses shed glitter like the Cinderella one. :(

When I was there in November (i am assuming you are talking about the really nice one that looks more like a formal dress), Anyway, I did ask about it since it is only sold as part of a package and I think she said it was around $500 for the dress and BBB package. They weren't selling that particular dress seperately. It was very beautiful though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter