Disney Outlets in Orlando

sgtdisney

DIS Veteran
I was just wondering, where, besides Belz Mall, are the Disney Outlets? I remember people mentioning one in Lake Buena Vista or closer to Disney World. I can see that there is a Premium Outlet Mall and a Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores Mall... Do both of these malls have Disney Outlets? If so, which one is the better one? Or is Belz Mall the best. We will have a rental car so the drive isn't an issue. I appreciate all input.

I just went to an outlet the other week (I think it was the Lake Buena Vista one, but don't quote me on that!), and was pleasantly surprised. They have 2 character oulets - one was a larger store and one was smaller, but they sold essentially the same stuff. It appeared to me that all of it was from the parks or the resorts. I got some great buys on those little photo albums for $1.99 - regular price $10! They said 2000 on the front of them, but I didn't care. I went to the character outlet at Belz last year, and I think that one may have had a little more stuff, but I've heard that one is kind of hit and miss, too. I suspect it carries the same things you can get at the character outlets at LBV. The LBV outlets also had a nice Liz Claiborne outlet as well as a pretty good Vanity Fair outlet. I'm definitely planning on going back to these stores when I go back down there in 10 days. It was so much easier to get to the LBV outlet than the Belz outlets. If you get on 536 like you're heading back to the airport, turn right at 535. (I think this is International Drive.) Go probably less than a mile, and you'll see the LBV outlet mall on your left. (I'd check with a "local" to make sure I've got the right mall. However, I am pretty certain on the directions, just not the name of the mall!)

They have outlets at both malls - Premium and LBV, and the good news is they're really close to one another. I think the Premium Outlet Character Warehouse is the best, it's larger and has more of a Disney feel, but I have to admit we could only get Mickey Beanies (without any kind of costume or theme) at LBV outlet in May this year.

It's worth taking a look at both if you have the time, and there's plenty of other great stores at each mall.

Happy shopping!

Thanks for the information. I will try to visit both. We love to go to Belz and am anxious to see these stores too. We are leaving tomorrow, I can't wait!

You may already know this, but there are two outlets at Belz. I love these stores because they give me an excuse to buy bits and pieces for our vacation home in Kissimmee!

I prefer the one at the Orlando Premium Outlets. The shop itself is nicer than the one at Belz, plus it's a lot closer to WDW and the other stores in OPO are more to my liking than the ones at Belz.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter