Disney outlet near orlando

tink's girls

Mouseketeer
I understand that there is a disney outlet near the parks! I have a few questions about that. Does anyone know if it differs from other disney stores (we have one near us) and do they usually have disney t shirts on sale? I want to get a few tshirts on our upcoming trip to wear while I am there and if I can save some money I may stop in at the outlet on my way into WDW. thanks in advance!!

tink's girls said:
I understand that there is a disney outlet near the parks! I have a few questions about that. Does anyone know if it differs from other disney stores (we have one near us) and do they usually have disney t shirts on sale? I want to get a few tshirts on our upcoming trip to wear while I am there and if I can save some money I may stop in at the outlet on my way into WDW. thanks in advance!!

It seems to have mostly older Disney park merchandise. I thought that the selection of clothing was awful...the Disney store merchandise at the mall had much more to choose from. What it did have was lots of Vinylmations & trinkets for a very good price. I'm sure that the selection varies frequently & seasonally. The huge downfall? That mall is nuts. Horrible traffic, not enough parking, and filthy bathrooms. I'd never go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter